Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi-Rez Moderators Abuse their power?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hi-Rez Moderators Abuse their power? 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » April 12, 2013 1:42pm | Report
I was a moderator on a website before so I know how banning works, Ip address, cookies, account, ect.

But today I logged into the main forum for smite and what do you know It said Permanently banned?
They didn't even give me a suspension or shorter ban first they just strait banned me forever and won't even let me view anything.

Its funny because I really think they ABUSE their power.

If you don't agree with what HI-REZ moderators views are then you get banned apparently.
I think thats why I got banned. It said for harassment but I DOUBT thats the reason.

First off all if they want to say harassment then I can counter that easy.
#1 Why was I the only one banned then? Others technically were HARASSING ME as well but theirs doesn't count only mine does because I have conflicting views? Nobody asked for me to be banned so I know a HI-REZ MODERATOR did this only for one reason.

And thats because he posted up something saying, MICROPHONES WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON SMITE COMMUNITY. I disagreed with him and said it wouldn't I said that is why there is a mute option if you don't like what people have to say then mute them. I also stated how xbox has mics and they are doing just fine.

I think moderators just get mad when you don't agree with them. I also know its not over harassment because I got banned AFTER I REPLIED to that moderator, my post where I was arguing has been up for like A WHOLE DAY and I didn't get banned until I replied and disagreed with that moderator.

Funny they do not SHOW ME THE POST where I was harassing, I didn't even harass anyone all I did was ask questions go and check I asked as question that said.

I AM DEAD SERIOUS DO ANY OF YOU CRY? IF SO THEN YOU HAVE A REASON TO BE OFFENDED OVER WORDS

How is a question harassing or enough to get permanently banned?

I know Hi-Rez moderators are BIAS because WHY WAS I THE ONLY ONE TO GET BANNED?
I remember other people on the forum saying things refering to fighting and getting my *** beat but yet none of them get in trouble? I smell bias?

I also find it funny how it says for more information contact us but yet when you try to contact them it doesn't work HOW FUNNY!!!

I would like my ban lifted or at least lessened because they are bias and didn't even give fair punishments to others who did the same thing as me but want to target me out?

Its alright though because I'll just get on the forum some other way which I know how to if I want to, I would just rather have my own account lifted since I have like 200 post already on that account.

LESSON LEARNED Do not go against or challenge Hi-Rez, if your express your views NON PM to where everyone can see it apparently they just Permanently bann you then make sure you have no way of reaching them to ask them questions.

Okay I was banned from the forum that is one thing, if I log into smite and see they banned me from the game even though the forum has nothing to do with what I do in game I am going to be pissed especially after I spent so much money on the game.

I was a moderator before actually I think I still am if any of you want to see for proof. As a moderator myself I think Hi-Rez is crazy banning people over simple issues permanently, I would NEVER ban someone like they did to me, I only ban the crazy **** like links selling stuff or people trolling. Hi-Rez get your act together.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 12, 2013 1:56pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

#1 Why was I the only one banned then?

How do you know no one else was banned?

ICEN wrote:

How is a question harassing or enough to get permanently banned?

Hi-Rez seems to take harassment very seriously. I would just refrain from negative comments at all, and if you say something that someone challenges, then encourage their feedback rather than respond negatively.

ICEN wrote:

I know Hi-Rez moderators are BIAS because WHY WAS I THE ONLY ONE TO GET BANNED?
I remember other people on the forum saying things refering to fighting and getting my *** beat but yet none of them get in trouble? I smell bias?

Again, how do you know you were the only one? I doubt they will inform you with a list of all who were affected by the ban.

ICEN wrote:

I also find it funny how it says for more information contact us but yet when you try to contact them it doesn't work HOW FUNNY!!!

There's a way to setup tickets on the hi-rez site for support. I've done it before so I know it works.

ICEN wrote:

LESSON LEARNED Do not go against or challenge Hi-Rez, if your express your views NON PM to where everyone can see it apparently they just Permanently bann you then make sure you have no way of reaching them to ask them questions.

Again, it's probably best to stay away from negative comments on a public forum. When you register on a forum, in most cases you're saying that you will respect their rules and they can ban or remove you anytime they feel necessary.

ICEN wrote:

Okay I was banned from the forum that is one thing, if I log into smite and see they banned me from the game even though the forum has nothing to do with what I do in game I am going to be pissed especially after I spent so much money on the game.

The forums is totally separate from the game. I doubt you are banned from the game, unless you were reported in-game for harassment too.

ICEN wrote:

I was a moderator before actually I think I still am if any of you want to see for proof. As a moderator myself I think Hi-Rez is crazy banning people over simple issues permanently, I would NEVER ban someone like they did to me, I only ban the crazy **** like links selling stuff or people trolling. Hi-Rez get your act together.

It's their forum and their rules, you have to respect that. I'm sure they had their reasons and I'm sure you were not the only one banned if multiple people were engaged in it. You should submit a ticket and try to get it resolved.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » April 12, 2013 2:27pm | Report
I will try the ticket I guess, I remember a long time ago I tried to do the ticket thing but it wasn't letting me log in to even see how to do that, maybe its not glitched.

Honestly I would not be mad if I only got banned for a few days or even a week or two but they permanently FOREVER OF ETERNITY BANNED ME? I probably gave some better advice in some of those post then anyone else, think they would have at least gave me a 1-2 week ban before going totally ape **** on me.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 12, 2013 2:29pm | Report
Yeah it's disappointing to log in and see a permanent ban, but I'm sure after a requesting help in a ticket they might can work it out with you.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thetmalex » April 13, 2013 6:10am | Report
no they wont i did the same there not gonna do something about it they are just gonna explain why you got banned and thats it

thetmalex

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thetmalex » April 13, 2013 6:12am | Report
Hello thetmalex,

Your account was reviewed based on reports we received regarding your in-game conduct. After reviewing the reports and verifying the claims, your account was suspended. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Be aware that Hi-Rez does not ban solely based on user reports without other supporting evidence and we human review all bans.

In this case the suspension was applied for leaving matches.

Thank you.
HirezSever
Hi-Rez Studios Customer Support

this is what i got and it doesn't make anysence because i never leave a match because i know there is a panalty...

thetmalex

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » April 15, 2013 1:39am | Report
thetmalex wrote:

this is what i got and it doesn't make anysence because i never leave a match because i know there is a panalty...

Leaving a match is not the only reason for getting banned.
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by highvolts » April 19, 2013 5:32am | Report
Your a leaver. The lowest form of life in MOBA'S. If I ran this place all leavers would be perma-banned after 3 leaves.

highvolts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 19, 2013 6:09am | Report
highvolts wrote:

Your a leaver. The lowest form of life in MOBA'S. If I ran this place all leavers would be perma-banned after 3 leaves.

Those poor people whose internet connections fail on them!! Haha

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 19, 2013 7:03am | Report
Highvolt, your statement is just on the verge of constipation. You would permaban anyone that leaves three times in their entire Smite game is more than enough to conclude that you're just nothing but a troll on the forums. Have fun though, wasting your time talking about the "Bottom Feeder Leavers" having something else to do that's interrupting their lives or disconnecting with a ****py Internet. Your stupidity of talking about people that have things to do or people that simply could not afford something better is more than enough of proof of your views on leavers. There's less people that actually leaves because they were on the point above raging. Those that rage mostly trash talks in chat.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }