Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hercules is a Beast!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hercules is a Beast! 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 20, 2013 5:15pm | Report
I am just wondering why does nobody like playing as hercules?
I will admit I only got the grand slam skin because it looked cool but it turns out that I think hercules might become my new favorite character even over Anhur.

First I was playing with Anhur who I thought I would pick as my favorite god. Then I started playing with Agni on the god rotation. I just bought hercules yesterday and I think he is my new favorite god. Basically why doesn't anybody play him as much as other gods?

I just got done playing a match where I did pretty good with Hercules being that my teammate was complete and I mean COMPLETE 100% garbage. His name was " TROLL U MAD " so maybe he was dying on purpose but he did nothing to help my lane it was pretty much 2v1 the half the time.

Anyways I lost that match but I f u c k i n g OWNED WITH HERCULES! I was leading the team highest level, highest kills, ect. I got 2 kills right from the begging of the match. I was playing against Sun Wukong/Neith in my lane. After they owned my noob partner they tried to jump me but instead I just used all my skills and killed both of them right from the start.

I was losing my lane though because my teammate decided to run off somewhere to join another lane and leave me by myself. It was pretty much team fights at that point. hercules 2nd skill is amazing even after they nerfed it (Well I herd they nerfed it). When people run from me I use my 1sst skill to chase them then 2nd to fling them back to me.

Seriously though why does nobody pick him he is good? Or maybe I am just good with him because I really like him even more than Anhur at the moment. I Think I was going 9/4 K/D until late game whenever my teammates decided not to play then I died alot more. I built my herc with a bit more attack over all but made sure to get some defense in too. I was owning for my team I had like 13 assist pretty fast, but there was a good as neith on their team which had 14 kills and didn't die alot.

We would have won if our baccus wasn't a troll noob.

Anyways do people not like hercules as much or something? Maybe they hate his ULT? I personally am good with his ULT. Oh I actually printed the stats but for some reason whenever I went to paste the printed picture it didn't come out so oh well. I just started playing herc yesterday but hes F u c k i n g awesome. They better not nerf or buff him, I like how he is right now.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 20, 2013 5:44pm | Report
He used to be even better when his 2nd ability had a huge range, and it was instant. Now he has been balanced, but he's still very viable. I think it's just you that suits his playstyle, I literally sucked with Hercules after the nerf to his pull he had, though I did not know why.

I saw a Hercules kill me and ElGrizz at level one or two with just three hits to me, and my partner. Perhaps because of his Migrate Wounds that made him so powerful, also I might've suspected he was hacking. That is possibly correct because no teammates warned that they had Hercules in the lane, even if he was jungling. The changes to the jungle simply could not have let Hercules increase in more levels than mid, even going through all the jungle buffs one by one could not simply make him a higher level than us.

But, then. I actually met a Hercules who was good. (Lately I've been facing him all the time, he always appears on the other team, and we always end up facing each other even after adding him to my friend's list, I still faced him as Xbla against Cupid). He was actually a pretty good Hercules, I dislike yet think Migrate Wounds make Hercules so much more viable. Especially cause his passive just makes him that much more tanky.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 21, 2013 8:01am | Report
I never played when hercules had more range on his 2 but I'm sure that would have been nice lol.

Ya I think Hercules passive is what helps me get the kills on people who like to rush people low on health. Maybe some people just forgot or don't know that hercules passive lets him get stronger the lower health he is on. I think this is the reason I can just barely get the kill on people rushing me with a bit more health.

Instead of using a skill to finish me or playing smart, I find that when I'm on lower health all most all the time they will rush me with basic attacks to get the kill. I usually use my 3 which helps me survive just a tad bit longer and since people like to rush me on low health I put out more damage on them.

For some reason people want to get all up in your face instead of killing you smartly. I usually have my ULT which I put directly down on me and smash on their face lol. I will admit that the ULT can be dodged pretty easy, you can see him pull it out and throw it before you get hit by it.
I just like to drop it on their head usually they can't dodge it that close up.

Ya its probably just because I like him though, there are other characters which I am absolutely horrible with. With Baccus I suck super bad. I remember people saying is was OP so I thought hey I'm going to try him out since some people say he is too good. Need to say I got my *** handed to me just because I suck with that character for some reason. I guess its all about which character you like.

Have you ever noticed just because you like a character you do better with them? Maybe not all the time but its still funny, I swear If I pick a better skin it seems that I do better just because I like the skin now LOL.

People could definitely kill me if they range me but like I said usually when your own low heath they rush at you not thinking of your passive. Also I use hercules smart also. If my teammates are about to die I will jump in front of them or just rush out against a 1v3 to save them since I know I can soak up somedamage, at this time everyone is focused on killing me which by that time my mages like agni can drop ULTS on them for not paying attention.

Just being a good teammate with you character helps alot, like in domination instead of attacking mid sand guardian I will run pass the minions and attack the gods instead so they run away.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talgor » March 25, 2013 1:26pm | Report
I personally love Hercules as well. Try pairing up with an Aphrodite, and enjoy never dying ;). Also, all Hercules is probably the most fun MotD ever created lol. My friend and I actually found a way to jump OVER the other Hercules' ults, it was pretty fun XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7jr6bUsEu8&list=LLDsOW69qfEiwDCKspqiqc0A

Talgor

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 26, 2013 2:05pm | Report
haha funny video but its not really a way to jump over the boulder.

You have to have a enemy hit you to do that and I'm pretty sure no one is going to use their ult then save you from their own ult lol.

How about just use anhur and jump over it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eviz1 » March 29, 2013 3:14pm | Report
Long story short, Hercules is overpowered. His ult does way too much damage, as well as his 1. At half health it stuns as well, which synergizes with his passive(does more dmg the less health he has). He is for sure top 3 melee gods in the game up there with Thor.

Eviz1

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }