Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help Playing Against Hebo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help Playing Against Hebo 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BallSackNoodles » December 18, 2013 1:39pm | Report
So I basically need help against Hebo, I had this game, I was playing Ra, I did My best to push as hard as I could but I was unsuccessful, the thing is he kept being aggressive and poking me with his 3, so I pretty much tried to stay back, Tried to shoot my beam and immediately I went back a bit, which made him even more aggressive. Problem with Hebo is I cant get closer to him bc as soon as I do he just uses his combo, ults me and thats it, Im done. No matter how hard I tried to push the minions, he just pushed a lot harder, the result of me being defensive near the tower is him getting the gold side minions on mid. The only real thing I can think of is just spamming my 3 on his minions which is a big mana cost, so basically Im thinking maybe I should go meditation? I cant seem to think about anything, he just pushed me real hard and there was nothing I could do.

BallSackNoodles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 18, 2013 2:15pm | Report
That's the whole point with Hebo, he just aggressive. You should CC him or something. Plus your Ra, shine that light on your and his minions then use your beam of sexy.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 18, 2013 2:22pm | Report
It's easy to avoid He Bo's poke nowadays, because people give it away. He starts moving around and staying from a distance. This easily gives you a warning of where hes going to put his 3, so you just move and dodge it.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 18, 2013 3:05pm | Report
The most effective way to learn how to counter his play style is by playing him. There are few he bo's who don't move in a redicoulessly obvious way before 3'ing you, that won't mean that if you spot it that you won't get hit by it... You just get hit by him less.

Just make sure that if you get hit by him that you are not walking straight at him because he then get's to poke you with his 1 and potetnially kill you.

He bo goes oom quick and doesn't have that great starting wave clear and since ra can just super push you can let the minions do the poking. Focus on wave clear and denying it to hebo with your heal and the just stay back.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }