Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help for loki?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Help for loki? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cibertroyano » February 1, 2014 6:38am | Report
Hello,
I want to know your opinions about loki: If it's better in the jungle or solo and builds.

cibertroyano

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 1, 2014 6:54am | Report
Loki is a good jungler and once u are well versed in playing him can solo a lane v. effectively too. For builds there r a lot of guides out here u can have a look and ask those Loki experts!
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » February 1, 2014 2:39pm | Report
I have a mastery 10 Loki, but I've only ever played him as laning rather than jungle since I can't jungle if my life counted on it.

Recommended build:
Warrior Tabi, Qin's Sais, Malice, Executioner/Hydra's Demise, Deathbringer, Jotunn's Wrath

The fourth item is either situational or your own preference. If you care little for extreme bursting, the extra speed coupled with protection reduction from the executioner will be helpful when dealing with tanks.

If you run Loki for laning, I recommend maxing decoy out first for the waveclear followed by aimed strike. Get cloak at level 1 just for movement, slow immunity, and emergency damage mitigation (and a slowing strike if you're going for a kill), but max it out last. Please don't ask for recommendations on jungling, I can't jungle well if at all so anything I recommend could be very flawed.

Actives of course are always situational, but if I've learned anything, getting Purification Beads is almost always vital if there's so much as 1 hard CC available on the enemy team. Loki has no actual movement abilities and can very easily get shut down if he's stunned. Getting beads is important to make sure you get in, get a kill, and then use the beads to escape if you took the risk of running into the middle of a group.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }