Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Has anybody else noticed a massive influx of REALLY bad players?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Has anybody else noticed a massive influx of REALLY bad players? 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 22, 2014 6:35am | Report
I've been playing quite a bit lately, and it seems like the quality of my teammates is dropping significantly. I almost long for the times when I was the one who dragged down the team...
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 22, 2014 6:42am | Report
yeah about 3/4 year ago...
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 22, 2014 6:48am | Report
Eh, it happens.

You can always party up with friends or people from your clan ;) (are you in the smitefire clan?)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » November 22, 2014 7:20am | Report
Maybe it is because after kuang patch, there were some trouble with matchmaking, and level 30 people got people of low level ( i got lvl 8 and 12 guys, but hopefully nobody was toxic towards them and they listened to advices )

But as i know they already fixed it

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 22, 2014 10:09am | Report
I was wondering if the matchmaking broke, because it seemed like they were a little TOO bad to just suck. Also no, I am not in the SF clan. I also have no friends who play Smite, so my only option is to yolo queue (as my friend refers to it).
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2014 10:54am | Report
Solo Q = Carry to win

Not joking either

There are two ways to carry a Solo Q

A: You get fed and destroy everyone in your path until they surrender or let your team come back

B: What ever role you are playing, you take that tower down extremely fast and make them want to quit because of it and make them surrender

Usually I make them surrender by taking their tower extremely fast

As long as ONE lane is stomping them into the ground they will probably want to surrender

Most of the time I can have a few bad team mates but I find that as long as I do my part good I usually win...

So if I am sup, as long as I do good as sup my team will win since I didn't fail

if I am solo and win my lane my team usually wins even if they did bad

Basically carrying by doing YOUR Job well.

You can't carry like that in League though... as much as you can in casual

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » November 23, 2014 4:42pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Solo Q = Carry to win

Not joking either

There are two ways to carry a Solo Q

A: You get fed and destroy everyone in your path until they surrender or let your team come back

B: What ever role you are playing, you take that tower down extremely fast and make them want to quit because of it and make them surrender

Usually I make them surrender by taking their tower extremely fast

As long as ONE lane is stomping them into the ground they will probably want to surrender

Most of the time I can have a few bad team mates but I find that as long as I do my part good I usually win...

So if I am sup, as long as I do good as sup my team will win since I didn't fail

if I am solo and win my lane my team usually wins even if they did bad

Basically carrying by doing YOUR Job well.

You can't carry like that in League though... as much as you can in casual

And then I'm over here wanting to support. I lose 90% of the time. :c

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 23, 2014 8:39pm | Report
I like solo better

But usually nobody on my team wants to sup so I force myself into it...

I like Solo because if you play mid you'll have a jungler up your *** 24/7

If you play Jungle you have to baby sit people who need help

If you play ADC you have to deal with annoying *** support 2v2

If you play support you have to baby sit everyone like the jungler but almost worst since your the support

That's why I like solo best

In solo lane you can just chill, farm, and kill the ***** if they want to fight

You don't have to worry about no junglers for the most part unless they are camping you and its basically 1v1. Jungler will be busy camping mid and getting buffs.

I like Solo because I know I will win that lane most often since its basically just strait up 1v1 who makes the mistake.

I'd rather let someone else suffer and take support but the only time I play support is if nobody else wants too.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » November 24, 2014 12:31pm | Report
I'm always the tank. In every game. #alwaysthebestrole. It just needs people who don't suck **** at aiming to finish the kills.... >.>

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » November 25, 2014 8:39am | Report
This
Chiulin wrote:

I'm always the tank. In every game. #alwaysthebestrole. It just needs people who don't suck **** at aiming to finish the kills.... >.>
This
Support, the role to promote the continued living of teamates.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }