Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hades Ult

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hades Ult 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rhytemz » March 12, 2013 8:20am | Report
With the recent update with cripple effect it seems like gods like ares chain skill and cupid ult has it. I really think that hades ult should have cripple effect too, it just too many god have am escape ability that makes hades less useful in team fights sometimes. what's your thoughts?

rhytemz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 12, 2013 8:34am | Report
yeah I definitively agree with that, Hades is under powered against gods with a jump and he gets countered by everyone who buys amulet or beads >.< I do think he would need a buff on his 2 and his ult since he is not that viable in high level play (he does get played sometimes tho) since he would be an amazing tank

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 12, 2013 10:07am | Report
jumps arent a problem if your a good hades u got to harrass the jumps out
aegis and beads is just knowing the timing

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rhytemz » March 12, 2013 10:29am | Report
loopyman wrote:

That's not my problem. My problem is that with the recent update, everyone seem to have some sort of buff, hades seemed to be left out.

rhytemz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 12, 2013 10:35am | Report
rhytemz wrote:

That's not my problem. My problem is that with the recent update, everyone seem to have some sort of buff, hades seemed to be left out.

fair enough i can only think of one change that wouldent make him op is giving death from below cripple with blight thats about it

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 12, 2013 10:58am | Report
I agree, his Ult is rather worthless since people can just escape it and leave Hades there to be a scratching post for AD's.

At the same time, his Ult can do a LOT of damage in a relatively short amount of time, so having cripple could potentially overpower him by allowing him to get a hell of a lot of kills. It's a good investment, but Hi-Rez would need to be careful if they apply it.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 12, 2013 11:35am | Report
well truth is that you should n just barge in there and hit ult. You should play smarter and with support of ur team mate make your opponents to waste their jumps or escapes and then activate ult.
More or less gods with no escapings (Art for example or Ra ) can always get puri beads or aegis and counter your ult.
Hades in overall is a really nasty tankish AP bruiser if you play him smart :))))

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 12, 2013 12:07pm | Report
Of course he is, his damage is amazing, especially for a tank. Allowing cripple on his Ult doesn't necessarily mean that the player wouldn't have to play smart, it means that they have a better chance of getting a kill.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rhytemz » March 12, 2013 12:55pm | Report

well truth is that you should n just barge in there and hit ult. You should play smarter and with support of ur team mate make your opponents to waste their jumps or escapes and then activate ult.
More or less gods with no escapings (Art for example or Ra ) can always get puri beads or aegis and counter your ult.
Hades in overall is a really nasty tankish AP bruiser if you play him smart :))))

Well as a tank, you are supporting who ever your duo laning with the kills and thats how I play. But its hard at times, not ALL the time, to support your partner when you know that the opponent can just escape your ult. I'm not saying that using hade's ult is the only way of help your partner, but i think some sort of buff on hades would be nice, as all the other gods as been buffed from the recent update.

rhytemz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmiteBadger » March 14, 2013 12:17pm | Report
loopyman wrote:

I 100% agree, just learn to play Hades better and you'll see he's amazing.

SmiteBadger

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }