Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Goofy MOTD thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Goofy MOTD thread 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 16, 2013 4:53am | Report
I'm a sucker for 1-god only games. They are just so silly.
Up-up-and-away: All Thor, all Apollo or all Thanatos to enjoy that idle mid-air time.
Spinning: All Mercury.
Stay here forever: All Ymir

Mechanically changed games:
Slow motion: Everything is -50% speed
Old school: Old conquest map (outer-jungle)
Wooden skin: Every god has the same skin, a wooden one that shows no individual characteristics. But you still have the skills of the actual god. (Meaning you don't know what god is infront of you unless he used a skill and you kept your eyes on 'm)

That's the first few things I could think of. Ever since Arachne arena i'm in love with the possibilities of single god games. With a pre-made Arachne team we pulled off a quintuple pull on one poor guy all the way from his base to our inner base. :3
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » December 16, 2013 5:07am | Report
Elemental War: Only gods who resmble/relate to the 4 emelements (fire, water, earth, air) ( Agni, He Bo, Poseidon, Nu Wa, Ao Kuang Hercules* etc.)
* Hercules because of his ultimate which is basically throwing a huge boulder at your enemies and his earthbraker ability. Arena

Offense is the best defense: Only offensive items are allowed. Any hybrid items (e.g Voidblade are disallowed. Conquest.

Love is in the air: Only Cupid and Aphrodite]] Assault.

Catch Me: Only gods who are defined as 'High Mobility' gods (e.g Mercury Guan Yu Apollo etc.) Arena.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 16, 2013 12:57pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:
Cats vs Dogs - Bastet, Fenrir, and Anubis

Thought of this as well, but along with Anhur added to it on the cat side.

And I'm with Thiel in that I love the idea of 1-god only matches. I'd love to see one with all Agni.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 16, 2013 2:51pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Thought of this as well, but along with Anhur added to it on the cat side.

And I'm with Thiel in that I love the idea of 1-god only matches. I'd love to see one with all Agni.

All Agni mode with the ability to light any Noxious Fumes on fire, regardless of friend of foe. Let total chaos ensue.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }