Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Goofy MOTD thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Goofy MOTD thread 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 13, 2013 10:37pm | Report
After the Vulcan MOTD the other day, I was thinking, how weird can MOTDs get? I figured people here could think of some pretty strange stuff, so suggest a MOTD that you'd think would be funny/hair-tearingly-annoying/completely nonsensical.

I'll start with a 5v5 Ao Kuang mirror match on the Assault map. 5 Tornadoes is enough to cover up the entire lane and make an impenetrable wall of DoT damage, so the only thing anyone could do is spam Squall or Spirit's Tempest. And foolish people would probably get caught in multiple tornadoes, which would be hilarious how much DoT damage they'd get.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 13, 2013 11:38pm | Report
I like MP tank only on ARAM. Everyone stacks magic protection and stone of gaia. The team that doesn't shut off their computers and quit smite wins.

I like Beam Me Up - Ra and Anubis.

Blood and Thunder - Zeus, Thor, and Kali (could probably fit more gods in but can't think of others atm)

Days of the Week - only gods that have days of the week named after them. Tyr (Tuesday), Odin (Wednesday, formerly Wodensday), Thor (Thursday), Freya (Friday), and if they ever add him, Cronus (Saturday - Saturn is the roman version of Cronus). Sadly 6/7 days are named after only nordic pantheon gods (Sunday and Monday after the sun and moon)

Tall Tail - gods with a tail. Includes Hun Batz, Sun Wukong, Sobek, Anhur, Ao Kuang (because why not), Bastet, and Fenrir

Why? - only healers in assault. Ra, Chang'E, Guan Yu, Aphrodite, Hel, Cupid

GET OVER HERE!! - only gods with a fling or grab of some sort. Includes Hercules, Sobek, Mercury, Ares, and Arachne, possibly more.

SMITE! - Sides choose a pantheon, then construct a team from it. Obviously only able to choose gods in that pantheon. Currently, the Mayan and Hindu pantheons are banned, only until enough gods are available to them. This means Chinese, Norse, Greek, Egyptian, and Roman pantheons are available, however Roman only has 5, so the team is set.

Who Am I? - Ares, Bakasura, and Thanatos battle over whose face is more hidden

Cats vs Dogs - Bastet, Fenrir, and Anubis

Adam and Eve - Female gods vs Male gods. Each side is assigned a gender.

RIP - Assault match, only gods with heavy hitting ults or AoE ults. Includes Ao Kuang, Agni, Anubis, Ares, Bacchus, Chang'E, Cupid, Freya, Hades, He Bo, Hercules, Hun Batz, Isis, Nu Wa, Poseidon, Sobek, Ymir, Zeus, and Zhong Kui. Wow that one may be cut. There are actually a lot.

I see you - Chronos and Odin in an Arena match (They both have eyepatches)

Ok I'm done for now, that's enough brainstorming. I should work for HiRez >.>
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 13, 2013 11:47pm | Report
Goofy right?

One shot one kill: All Hunter type gods. All have one health. Mana still the same.
Skull Breaker: Same as the top one but all melee gods. Skills are not available.
Over 9000: Everyone has 9000 health. Lvling up or buying health items doesn't stack with your health.
Mix and Match: You can choose any god. But the teams have swapped skills. So if like you choose Agni, Isis and thor. Isis might get thor's ult and agni's 1. You get to keep one random skill of your own.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 14, 2013 2:29am | Report
Athena for team one vs Loki for team two with 100 000 gold for starters (I love that 1-shot-kill on Lokis).

All Thor in arena, not conquest, would be fun too, just imagine all those walls...

All Zeus would be the ultimate kill greed scenario, everyone will just wait for another Zeus but themselves to detonate 1st so that the kill will come to them.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » December 15, 2013 1:39am | Report
Idk if they have done this yet or not, but how awesome would an all archne arena match be? With all of the ults everyone would be getting pulled all over the place in team fights lol. or they could take turns ulting one target for nonstop cc hahah
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 15, 2013 2:52am | Report
Anhur only MOTD would be lolz. 10 obelisks at the same time.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 15, 2013 5:24am | Report
Skill Overload: Any gods. All skill are 2x bigger. Not the power but their size. Like ymir's wall will be Real big. And also the radius of some skills like ra's healing. And He Bo's ult will literally cover the middle part of arena.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 15, 2013 7:43am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Skill Overload: Any gods. All skill are 2x bigger. Not the power but their size. Like ymir's wall will be Real big. And also the radius of some skills like ra's healing. And He Bo's ult will literally cover the middle part of arena.

This is genius. Imagine Vamana's ult. He wouldn't be able to get out of the fountain.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 16, 2013 4:09am | Report
The Good O'l days: The time where we can buy anything... I really wanted to try it. Dam my cluelessness. I had the chance but not the idea...

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » December 16, 2013 4:37am | Report
Weaver Wars: Neith and Arachne only in an Assault match.

Death Comes Swiftly: Only Attack Speed items are purchasable, and only Assassins are playable in an Arena match.

Cirque de SMITE: Only gods with knockup or throwing skill ( Tyr, Hercules, Sobek, Mercury, etc.) are allowed in an Arena match. How many times can you juggle a god before they are slain?

It Ain't Easy...: Only gods who are green by default are allowed ( Sobek, Guan Yu, Artemis, Nu Wa) in a Conquest match.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }