Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Giving away my account(s) so I can't come back.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Giving away my account(s) so I can't come back. 38 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 29, 2014 8:52pm | Report
I thought no one was interested, but I came back to a PM about my account, though he did not respond to my reply. If he doesn't respond, I'll give away that account too, but I have 2 accounts. Both level 30 with around 6000 unused favorss. My 2nd one has 180 gems, and some characters unlocked. 1st one (which will be given away as well if the guy doesn't respond soon) has 400 or so gems, more characters unlocked, and rank 10 Scylla. Those interested, PM me.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » June 29, 2014 9:01pm | Report
Why do you want to quit and never come back?

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 29, 2014 9:03pm | Report
Firraria wrote:

Why do you want to quit and never come back?

You'll know if you read the topic "I think at least 1 defense item is core REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU'RE PLAYING AS." Also, this isn't my first "quitting" attempt. I've taken several long breaks form this game only to come back later, which is why I'm giving my accounts away so I can't come back later.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 29, 2014 9:16pm | Report
Only got 1 PM, and once again, he did not respond despite how I PM'ed him almost immediately afterwards. Both accounts are still free right now.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 30, 2014 12:02am | Report
Main account gone. 1 left.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » June 30, 2014 3:07am | Report
Aw. I'm sorry about that. I know it's hard to presure your ideas to other people. Especially if your ideas have very little impact on the subject..

Smite is fun though. And I hope that thread wont stop you from liking it! :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 30, 2014 3:18am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Aw. I'm sorry about that. I know it's hard to presure your ideas to other people. Especially if your ideas have very little impact on the subject..

Smite is fun though. And I hope that thread wont stop you from liking it! :D

That's some incredible passive aggression there. It's also very funny how you bolded and underlined a misspelt word. I wasn't trying to presure anyone. If anything, they were trying to presure me into full power builds, especially when they have shown very little evidence to back up their claim.

Deliberately provoking people is fun though. And I hope this thread wont stop you from doing it! :D

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » June 30, 2014 3:20am | Report
Then why argue with them? You already based your idea on it. They know how to play. ADC/Mages are smart players. So they were basing your build on an actual adc/mage that knows how to play. Which I guess isn't all that good when someone who knows their god and want's to 2 shot their target without fear of lacking damage.

No need to argue about which build is better. Your fault for turning it into a fight fest dude. And your talking to total strangers in the internet mind you. Don't take it seriously or personally(Especially if it's about a game). That's what real life is for.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by spare145 » June 30, 2014 3:28am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Then why argue with them? You already based your idea on it. They know how to play. ADC/Mages are smart players. So they were basing your build on an actually adc/mage that knows how to play. Which I guess isn't all that good when someone who knows their god and want's to 2 shot their target without fear of lacking damage.

No need to argue about which build is better. Your fault for turning it into a fight fest dude

Then why argue with me? You already based your idea on it. ADC/Mages are smart players. I was basing my build on opponents who know how to play. Which I guess is good when everyone knows their god and want's to 3 shot their target without fear of getting 2 shotted. Your fault for turning this into a fight fest dude.

spare145

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 30, 2014 3:31am | Report
I just wanna say that it's pretty sad that you need to give your account away for you to stop playing smite. It's not hard to just uninstall it.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }