Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Game breaking bugs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Game breaking bugs 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingRaider » February 22, 2015 12:29pm | Report
Alright so on smite I experience some ****ed up things personally, for instance my game randomly crashes that could be because Windows 8.1 is a piece of ****, or simply smite doesn't corrupted (It shouldn't be though because I re-installed/validated the game.

What happens: The game freezes for long periods of time and then if I do CTRL+ALT+DEL it unfreezes. (Only happens to smite)

Lastly!

If I get d/ced because of the freezing issue! Sometimes the game will just send me to the regular screen and not back into the match, I even pm'ed some friends and they asked where I was because they were still in game. It's like what the ****.

KingRaider

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 22, 2015 12:34pm | Report
windows 8.1 can't be the problem for sure because I haven't experienced any issues like that with 8.1 yet. I think the problem is on your pc (maybe you have the settings to high idk)

Also I haven't seen this issue before. I would reccommend going to the official HR support forums (also can you appoint something in a thread about this crash for the deserter) and look there for the information you need or ask it there

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » February 23, 2015 8:18am | Report
I have even weirder bugs. Like I get kicked out of a game out of nowhere and when I log in I'm back on the normal startscreen without deserter (like the match never happened). And this bug has nothing to do with my system! Even Dryabear had this once in a livestream.

Also I randomly get kicked but I'm still ingame and can read the "Vaeldyn has left the game" on the screen and my teammates *****ing about me leaving. That's hella weird

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » February 23, 2015 9:34am | Report
I had it where I couldn't get my mouse on the screen in match... Couldn't acsess items or ping the map... Nothing

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }