Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Erez Spoils(27/9)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Erez Spoils(27/9) 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kajiru22 » September 27, 2013 1:23pm | Report
Hi Guys,

here are some spoils i found on redit, didnt found yet something in forum thougt every body should see that.

Hirezerez: Mercury has a new type of strange cc

Hirezerez: Sunwukong is coming soon

Hirezerez: going to try some balancing for assault and see how it goes

Hirezerez: keep random but have both side more balanced

Hirezerez: New hel is being tested and balanced

Hirezerez: Zhong AKui is doing well, may get a slight nerf

Hirezerez: I laugh a lot when I play flash 'I mean mercury'

Hirezerez: Merc is another assassin type

Hirezerez: We have some more tanks in the works

Hirezerez: yes, next week. lots of stuff in patch

Hirezerez: new items in the next patch

Hirezerez: We have to finish some more UI work before we put out the 10v10

Hirezerez: league system is getting closer

Hirezerez: you can chase him, he can be stunned easy (Talking about Mercury)

Hirezerez: League hopefully under a month now

Kajiru22

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 27, 2013 1:26pm | Report
I'll go ahead and copy this here:

Not too optimistic about Hel's rework. Now that we know she's getting more than just a cosmetic change, they're likely going to do one or more of the following:

1. Reduce her burst.
2. Give her a leap or a dash.
3. Replace her cleanse (unlikely but possible)
4. Go the Tyr route and relocate her stance swap into one of the first three skills, giving it a high cooldown, and giving her a "real" ultimate.

Numbers one and four are the most likely, I think, and I really don't want them to happen.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 27, 2013 1:43pm | Report
10 vs 10 coming .Wow .

New items ? This sounds good , hoping for an item with good magical protection and 25% cooldown , might be very useful for 1 vs 1 .

Hoping the "new Hel" will be even better than our Hel , she is really the next target in my buy list .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 27, 2013 2:27pm | Report

I'll go ahead and copy this here:

Not too optimistic about Hel's rework. Now that we know she's getting more than just a cosmetic change, they're likely going to do one or more of the following:

1. Reduce her burst.
2. Give her a leap or a dash.
3. Replace her cleanse (unlikely but possible)
4. Go the Tyr route and relocate her stance swap into one of the first three skills, giving it a high cooldown, and giving her a "real" ultimate.

Numbers one and four are the most likely, I think, and I really don't want them to happen.

2 seems unlikely. The only mage with a dash is Agni, and when they released their last mage they spent a lot of time stressing that there were to be no escapes. Don't find it likely that they're going to just throw one on Hel of all gods.

Fairly sure one of her damage sources will get switched out for this "Healing beam V2" that people datamined a while back.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » September 27, 2013 6:20pm | Report
Nooo not a zhong nerf he is 1 of the 2 mages I do consistently well with! :( ra is the other!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 27, 2013 6:32pm | Report
Hel doesn't need a dash. She has cleanse. Can escape every cc that comes to her.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 27, 2013 7:43pm | Report
That's why I said numbers one and four were the most likely. She doesn't need a dash, she shouldn't get a dash, but it's not out of the question that she'll get one. Other changes are more probable, but I wouldn't put it past Hi-Rez to do something stupid - it's something they take pride in.

Honestly, I really think they'll turn her into more of a Tyr, and that would kill her for me.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }