Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Enemy teams never report feeders

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Enemy teams never report feeders 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 5, 2013 11:28pm | Report
I just got out of a match where our Cupid went ZERO AND 15. He fed the enemy Mercury to complete ****. All he did was complain all game and then go run into a tower or die to minions. We ended up losing obviously, I was playing mid and literally the only one positive k/d on our team. After the match, I asked everyone to please report Cupid, and the people on the other team outright refused. What's the deal? People are such bad sports that they won't even report feeders?

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 1:36am | Report
because people don't "report people for sucking"

its like saying "report him for sucking at basketball"

its a game? Not everyone is a pro.

You have the right to call them a scrub though

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 1:55am | Report
I'm pretty sure intentionally running straight into towers and standing next to minions in melee range to try to die is feeding. There's a point when "just being bad" becomes "purposefully crippling his team".

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sainctus » December 6, 2013 2:09am | Report
Always in an Anoobis wrap.

~Going for all Legendary~
Current Legendary Character count: 7
Newest:Agni

Sainctus

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 3:42am | Report
Well I rarely ever have a team mate that purposely dies, I just get team mates that suck ***

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 6, 2013 4:17am | Report
I'd say people rarely report people on the enemy team in general. It's probably best considering they usually don't know what's going on, and there are the people out there who will just go into the lobby and tell people to report others for whatever, legitimate or not.

I'll report someone on the enemy team for intentionally feeding if I notice it during the game, but I'd say at least 3 out of 4 times when someone calls for it in the postgame lobby it's just a case of a player having a terrible game, which isn't a reportable offense.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 4:37am | Report
Phil725 wrote:

I'd say people rarely report people on the enemy team in general. It's probably best considering they usually don't know what's going on, and there are the people out there who will just go into the lobby and tell people to report others for whatever, legitimate or not.

I'll report someone on the enemy team for intentionally feeding if I notice it during the game, but I'd say at least 3 out of 4 times when someone calls for it in the postgame lobby it's just a case of a player having a terrible game, which isn't a reportable offense.

Well, this is the problem, someone on the other team even mentioned the Cupid killing himself on purpose and said something along the lines of "thanks for the levels". Yet, still wouldn't report him.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 6, 2013 5:10am | Report
Did you even say to them what was the reason why they should report him?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriwych » December 6, 2013 5:10am | Report
If it was casual I wouldn't necessarily expect the other team to report for feeding. Competitive is another story, however.

Kriwych

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 6, 2013 5:56am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Did you even say to them what was the reason why they should report him?

Obviously, if they replied that they knew he was feeding..

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }