Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Did Zhong Kui get a MASSIVE buff when I wasn't looking?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Did Zhong Kui get a MASSIVE buff when I wasn't looking? 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 3:45am | Report
If this sounds like a rage thread, it's because it is, but with good reason. I just played a match against a Zhong Kui who not only could one or two shot us, but was also essentially invincible. Is this normal and I've just been terrible with him since release? Is this the result of a "balance" change I never got the memo about? Is this guy just God/a guy with a questionable game client? Please, enlighten me.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » June 2, 2014 4:04am | Report
Maybe he was fed and you didn't notice. That happens to me sometimes.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 4:25am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Maybe he was fed and you didn't notice. That happens to me sometimes.

He only got fed after he became immortal. He died once, and came back with a health bar with ticks indicating a 3-4000 range. It only went downhill from there. And it was Joust, it's pretty hard to miss anything.

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 2, 2014 4:50am | Report
Since his release, if i remembered correctly, he just received thousands of nerfs. Either he is really good or hacking

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 4:54am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

Since his release, if i remembered correctly, he just received thousands of nerfs. Either he is really good or hacking

That's what I thought too. He was legendary, but he used almost exactly the same build I've been using since day one and exactly the same tactics that I use (or used rather, I love Zhong but he's garbage so I stopped playing him. Hence my shock at being stomped like a Japanese monster movie extra).

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » June 2, 2014 6:13am | Report
I though he gained a slight buff, but nothing insane. Pretty sure though...
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » June 2, 2014 9:09pm | Report
He got the cc immunity on his ult back. That's it

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » June 2, 2014 10:19pm | Report
No, her got immunity to slows and knock-ups/backs. You can still stun, fear, taunt, banish and silence him, but he'll demons will still channel nevertheless.

Previously they nerfed him so that he can't cast any abilities while channeling his ult, he could only basic attack. Then they redid that but removed the CC-immunity. Now he is immune to slows and knock-ups/backs.

He can dish a lot of damage while having very high protections and has very very good CC (and he is one of the best Gem of Isolation gods in the game.)

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » June 2, 2014 11:01pm | Report
I main mid and I started playing him in ranked after they buffed him and 9/10 times I get fed and carry my team, he's really strong right now, he's on dm's Tier list as A tier and he has been banned in the qualifiers recently. Zhong is incredibly tanky and has aloof of damage, with sprint he is a nightmare.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » June 4, 2014 6:53am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

No, her got immunity to slows and knock-ups/backs. You can still stun, fear, taunt, banish and silence him, but he'll demons will still channel nevertheless.

Previously they nerfed him so that he can't cast any abilities while channeling his ult, he could only basic attack. Then they redid that but removed the CC-immunity. Now he is immune to slows and knock-ups/backs.

He can dish a lot of damage while having very high protections and has very very good CC (and he is one of the best Gem of Isolation gods in the game.)

Thank you, these were the changes.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }