Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Buff Chang'e and Nerf Cu Chulainn

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Buff Chang'e and Nerf Cu Chulainn 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Infernohunter » October 1, 2017 2:45am | Report
Chang'e does not do enough damage when it comes to teamfights. I play her sporadically, but I would totally main her if she had one thing added. +10% penetration for 5 seconds on abilities after using her A, or +70% magical power to her A instead of 60. Right now, Chang'e is not good enough for ranking.

On the other hand, Cu Chulainn is way too strong. He seems to be often chosen as a solo laner, and he utterly dominates. One of the few wahs to actually counter him is to use a tanky mage with a good clear and CC. Another way is to use a melee physical with high attack speed and mitigation. Therefore, Erlang Shen or Bakasura might work too.
Orangeface Poopyhead say Make America Great Again.

Infernohunter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » October 1, 2017 4:24am | Report
I disagree about Chang'e. She's good as she is. Chang'e is a killer in boxing, due to her movement speed, immunity, damage and relatively low cooldowns. A god doesn't need to have everything. You know what they call a god that has ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? OP. Besides, Chang'e already has strong teamfight presence. Her ult can be devastating if used correctly, and her healing combined with her damage and cooldown make her a pretty terrifying opponent to go against.

Chang'e is a god that doesn't immediately ditch out a ton of damage, but rather deals a lot of damage over a short period of time due to her short cooldowns. That's why she has that immunity and heal: to sustain long enough so that she can, after a couple of cooldown cycles, obliterate her opponents.

If you want a nuker, try playing Poseidon or Zeus.

As for Cu Chulainn, he has some stuff going for him, though I wouldn't exactly say "too strong". Though admittedly, if you face an opponent who's very good at controlling his Rage meter, being capable of proccing that Rage mode at just the right time consistently, then yes, you might have a problem.

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }