Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Banned

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Banned 35 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 4, 2013 1:31pm | Report
I think Lilswine was referring to your misuse of "your" instead of "you're".
I'm not involved in this. I don't agree with cheat engine but I don't have room to talk about anything here as I frankly don't care.
I'll just leave a quote from Adventure Time.

"if you get everything you want the minute you want it, then what’s the point of living?"
~Jake the Dog
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lilswine » December 5, 2013 2:59am | Report
This is my only profile, just thought it was ironic.

Lilswine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 5, 2013 3:14am | Report
sure it is, you both have xbl and your only post is on this thread and you jump into a random thread that just so happens to be a person with xbl pic above my last post and he also has a low post count.... yep surrrrreeeeee.

Thats what they all say, why do you still have 1 post then? its almost as if you made another profile. Funny still has 1 post after a day? At least if you make another profile change your pic and don't reply to ICEN on a random thread you wern't even involved in its too obvious who you are son.

and lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are the coincidence of .01%, they you are legit stupid too.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 5, 2013 4:58am | Report
ICEN wrote:

sure it is, you both have xbl and your only post is on this thread and you jump into a random thread that just so happens to be a person with xbl pic above my last post and he also has a low post count.... yep surrrrreeeeee.

Thats what they all say, why do you still have 1 post then? its almost as if you made another profile. Funny still has 1 post after a day? At least if you make another profile change your pic and don't reply to ICEN on a random thread you wern't even involved in its too obvious who you are son.

and lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are the coincidence of .01%, they you are legit stupid too.

I stopped watching this thread because of the stupidity I was sure would ensue, but I just checked it again to find this absolute gem.

You seriously thought I made two accounts so I could make a one word reply that I could have just said in my previous post? Wow.

This is just... Wow. Because we happen to have the same god as our avatars. Yep, you're a reeeeeaaal super sleuth there.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lilswine » December 5, 2013 6:52am | Report
ICEN wrote:

they you are legit stupid too.

More irony?

Lilswine

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }