Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Banned

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Banned 35 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkittleMan0524 » November 30, 2013 3:22pm | Report
I find it very awful that they ban you for having a program open in the backround such as cheat engine , so this is what happened, I bought a few gods had quite a fun time on the game it was great , then all out of the sudden boom, i get banned. After searching for a while i find that it was because i had cheat engine open in the backround. So I make a new account because my main was banned on the website and game, i go to the support section and make a ticket that i did not know that you cant have those things in the backround since it was for another game and wait for a reply, tomorrow i wake up and find that they banned my new account. Now whats that for i kept all those programs off?! I was even thinking about buying more gods and starting over but now I dont trust hirez and if i start new i have a feeling they will ban me again.

SkittleMan0524

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 30, 2013 3:29pm | Report
I think that they I.P. Ban, that's why. In this case, they ban any subsequent accounts made after a ban of an account on one particular computer, i.e. any accounts you create on that computer will be auto-banned. Try making a new one on a different computer, that should work. Also, just to be on the safe side, completely uninstall Cheat Engine - it only works on singleplayer-only games, and the only one I can think of that isn't a flash game (well, two) are Minecraft and Terraria, and Cheat Engine doesn't work on those, so you wouldn't be losing that much by uninstalling it anyway.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkittleMan0524 » November 30, 2013 3:32pm | Report
Thanks for the response, do they ever overturn a ban? do they even read support requests?

SkittleMan0524

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 30, 2013 4:24pm | Report

I find it very awful that they ban you for having a program open in the backround such as cheat engine , so this is what happened, I bought a few gods had quite a fun time on the game it was great , then all out of the sudden boom, i get banned. After searching for a while i find that it was because i had cheat engine open in the backround. So I make a new account because my main was banned on the website and game, i go to the support section and make a ticket that i did not know that you cant have those things in the backround since it was for another game and wait for a reply, tomorrow i wake up and find that they banned my new account. Now whats that for i kept all those programs off?! I was even thinking about buying more gods and starting over but now I dont trust hirez and if i start new i have a feeling they will ban me again.
You bought a few gods but didn't buy the god pack instead?
Not to be a **** actually sike I have to be a **** are you insane?

If you bought a few gods, a few usually to me means like 3 or more.
Then why the **** would you waste money on that instead of getting the god pack which gives you all gods for about the same price and all future gods??????

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Money Management

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 30, 2013 4:35pm | Report
he means "bought" as in "with favor", not "with gems".

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 30, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

he means "bought" as in "with favor", not "with gems".
oh, well you can buy gods individually I was going to say "failure" from super smash bros when you lose.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkittleMan0524 » November 30, 2013 5:44pm | Report
lel naw i bought them with gems before i realized that there was a god pack, but now im glad i didnt buy the god pack ;~;

SkittleMan0524

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkittleMan0524 » November 30, 2013 7:52pm | Report
But seriously i think their cheat detection system needs to be improved, this is like you being arrested for having a kitchen knife because they are assuming you will murder someone with it.

SkittleMan0524

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 8:23pm | Report
I think there is a reason why they don't want cheat engine running. Right now Cheat engine can not affect online games. Only single player ones. I think, Hi-Rez KNOWS that it is possible. If your an expert in programs and such. Then I think almost ANYONE can use cheat engine to that extent if they have the knowledge.

So their not taking chances. As soon as they see cheat engine running in someone's background as they play smite they WILL ban them.

Or they're just paranoid even though the creators of cheat engine did say it can't affect online games.

Ether one of of those.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SkittleMan0524 » November 30, 2013 10:27pm | Report
I still didnt have it open for smite, a warning would be nice shutting down smite as well and if you join again with cheat engine then you get banned. A tempban would be fine too , but a pernament ban even though you were not trying to change the games values? These bans are only based on assumption. This is a F2P game and they need a constant flow of money to keep the game running. If they dont change their detection system it will cost them a lot of unfairly banned players resulting in a drastically lower payment , they will only turn attention to this when their wallets are going thin, until then they dont give a **** about their players.

SkittleMan0524

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }