Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bad loser[players that don't accept losing](what did you think about them?)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bad loser[players that don't accept losing](what did you think about them?) 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnlimitedStrike » April 8, 2013 5:11pm | Report
Soo i was playing conquest, when i got a pretty bad team, they start feding early game and ect...(but late game they got good), them i start to get some kills by gainking and killing by my own, and i got fed like i was lv 17 the enemie team lv11(but my teammates = lv of the enemies).
We start winning( i was carrying) and them the enemie team surrender. them in the loby a guy[other team] started to put the fault on hades[of other team](he didn't called mia on me, twice, i was mid.) and saying that i was not good, i just got good because i was fed(my team was feding early game, so they are fed too, they just don't got more fed,because i ganked and saved most of the times), and started crying ,saying that i was not good , and he was good, but i was fed so i win, i had no skills(Ao is my main god and i did 10/1) .
For me Ao is difficult to learn to play(too squish, don't have a great scape, easily ganked, people know about the f2 trick), but he said that ao was easy and anyone could pick him and win the game, and i was a noob who had lucky.
After that, start to whisper things like "you live in a fake world, sorry but the real world is outsidel."(i play smite to have fun, i don't stay 10h playing, its a hobby).BTW he was a bad loser.
what you guys think about bad losers, like this, who lost and start to crying??, Hi-rez should do something?? just a chat, nice to talk some times. :3(sorry for the bad english, it's not my mother languege ^^''')

UnlimitedStrike

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 9, 2013 1:30am | Report
there is only one thing that needs to be said about them. The thing you experienced is nothing. I wish you start playing with high rating players (elo 2000+) and you will realise the bigger quality they are the bigger **** eaters they are.
I dont need anyone to teach me that as I seen it with my own 2 ****ing eyes.
As for AO heres a piece of advice : I f you get ganked dont just run away... AO got exelent defence specially if youre ganked by melee. Let him aproach you and endure 1 hit than you hit 2 and circle inside it , continue with 1 than and he will think about will he continue to chase you ... again the thing Ive done times beyond count - BTW Idk about your style of AO but I play pretty aggresive with him specially on mid

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 9, 2013 1:36am | Report
Ao is my best and I thought he was easy to play mostly cause Ao reminded me of Anivia and in LoL, I played a pretty mean Anivia. Though AO was easy cause of similar mage experience and I can understand why it would be difficult for others. To give my 2 cents on a hole players, I simply report them especially when giving someone else a hard time that just wanted to have fun.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 9, 2013 1:56am | Report
Yes I hear you but Anivia is kinda cross between AO and Ymir cuz she also has Ice wall same as Ymir :D I tried her shes not bad but I think Ymir 's wall is doing a better job :P

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 9, 2013 5:57am | Report

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 9, 2013 6:14am | Report
Don't take me down X_X :p

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 9, 2013 7:01am | Report

Yes I hear you but Anivia is kinda cross between AO and Ymir cuz she also has Ice wall same as Ymir :D I tried her shes not bad but I think Ymir 's wall is doing a better job :P

I agree, but mostly because Ymir's wall is easy to set up than anivia's wall.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by highvolts » April 9, 2013 4:07pm | Report
Let me start out by saying how GREAT you are. You are the very best. I wish I could be as high and mighty as you!

Let me finish by guessing that English is a second language for you.

highvolts

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 9, 2013 6:41pm | Report
Just hit level 30! And we lost that game and it concluded with an Arach playing blame game lol

Love bad losers!

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnlimitedStrike » April 10, 2013 3:35pm | Report
nice to see everyone opnions :3
since i was a xba player, ao was a little difficult to me xD
but yea, i play ranked some times, and really, many of the ranked players, cry alot when loses. in any team. >P
i going to ignore the sarcasm. probaly is the guy who lost. soo i just going to do what i did in game ignore.
i just started this topic to have some nice chat, and how i said, is nice to see other peoples opnions. ;)

UnlimitedStrike

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }