Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

arachne skill number 1

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » arachne skill number 1 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kyrillosflfl » January 21, 2014 2:46pm | Report
hello guys today i want to talk about arachne's skill number 1 skill. So after the last couple patches you can only lay 1 egg at the very beginning of the game. which made the skill way weaker. Well i got another idea.

Replace the skill with this

Spray eggs: Arcahne sprays eggs(cone)injecting her eggs into the enemies targeting gods first then minions(targets 2/4/6/8/10 targets). Enemies that are hit get the Egg injection effect which deals 20/30/40/50/60 (+17% of your physical damage just like both spiders damage but combined in one skill) for 5 seconds. after the duration is over a spider is emerged from each target that deals 10/15/20/25/30 (+15% of your physical damage)spider lives only for 5 sec and same hp as 1 spider(half time).

It is a little bit crazy but let us face it arachne's broodlings are getting useless patch after patch. I mean they were useless at end game anyways now they are even limited to 1 egg. so post your opinion guys i know the thing is crazy but i am just posting my opinion don't judge me thanks.

kyrillosflfl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » January 21, 2014 2:57pm | Report
She's broken early game the Ultimate got buffed. So I'm fine with her weak 1 skill
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 21, 2014 3:00pm | Report
Well, good attempt, but they're not going to change it. They had to balance her because she was purely a pubstomp god and all anyone would do is lay five broodlings in one spot and then lure people into them, which could easily kill multiple gods under level 5, and was completely absurd.

And if you want more eggs, rank it up.

No more easymode for Arachne.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }