Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anubis Crazy Ult Idea

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Anubis Crazy Ult Idea 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 19, 2013 9:41pm | Report
I just thought of this idea. lets just pretend they made a new Anubis, I like Anubis but I had this through and it was just too amazing to imagine in smite so I have to say it.

Have any of you watched the movie "The Mummy Returns" where Anubis has the army of the dead near the end of the movie charging to fight the humans???

Why don't Hi-Rez have amazing *** insane ults like this?

I was thinking Since Anubis controls the dead what if his ult Brought Back the Army of the Dead?
What if you seen like Anubis's army of the dead charging down a entire lane clearing all the minions and wiping out everything in its path. Like he brings the army of the dead through all lanes forcing you to get out of lane.

I like Anubis the way he is but damn why can't we have **** like this?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 19, 2013 9:47pm | Report
Because it doesn't synergize his with kit at all?

Because summoning a dozen pets at once can break the game?

Because Anubis is the god of embalming and NOT the dead?

Because Anubis is the one who's supposed to NOT zombify people?*

*Egyptians held an enormous respect toward the afterlife. the body had to be preserved, since without a physical counterpart, the Ba, or soul/spirit/whatever, would vanish. So warping corpses into jackal-headed zombies is really, really incorrect.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 19, 2013 10:05pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Because it doesn't synergize his with kit at all?

Because summoning a dozen pets at once can break the game?

Because Anubis is the god of embalming and NOT the dead?

Because Anubis is the one who's supposed to NOT zombify people?*

*Egyptians held an enormous respect toward the afterlife. the body had to be preserved, since without a physical counterpart, the Ba, or soul/spirit/whatever, would vanish. So warping corpses into jackal-headed zombies is really, really incorrect.
I didn't say WITH THIS KIT to give him that ult, I was saying why does Hi-Rez come up with lameo ults, if your making a video game why not think of something that actually makes you say "holy ****"? When have you ever said "holy ****" out of pure respect for a creative crazy move in a video game?

And it wouldn't break him if you had his ult like
- Anubis summons the army of the dead
- They charge through all 3 lanes but the jungle is clear from harm
- The army of the dead clears all minions that cross its path
- any body caught in the army of dead is swept away down to their pheonix or minitar while taking damage
* the damage would not be a big amount, the main use of this would be to get to towers or clear minions like fireminions who take a while to kill. His ult could change a game but not by killing gods, by making their towers targetable by sweeping people away in his ult can clearing waves.

You could counter it easy buy using tier 3 aegis or going into the jungle when you see his army charging down the lane fast as ****.

Come on you can't even lie, you would shat your pants if you seen a ult that sexy in a video game.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 20, 2013 6:12am | Report
Or it could simply be a wide skillshot instead of that stupid **** (I see right through you) Plus how would this work in arena? Dom?
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » November 20, 2013 6:20am | Report
Sorry ICEN, but that's just not how SMITE works!
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 20, 2013 6:25am | Report
Holy ****. A thousand anubites running right at you? you're ****ing dead, man.

Also, those aren't dead people; they're Anubites, servants of Anubis. I don't know exactly how they work, but my guesses are that a soul in the afterlife can volunteer to be an anubite or he creates them out of the embalming stuff used to mummify corpses. In the latter, he can create potentially infinite anubites. and the double-sided slashing weapon (don't really know what it's called...) can be more deadly can you think.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 20, 2013 7:13am | Report
I did think of an amazing ult for Anubis though earlier I was going to post it but its just too good. It sounds complicated but its simple actually.

Anubis Ult = *Coffin*
- Coffin can only be used on a mummified god
- Anubis can place 4 locks on a mummified target, these locks are applied by pressing the ult button, for each press you apply a lock.
- With each lock applied on a mummified god, a piece of the coffin will form around the god
- Each lock applied gives Anubis 25% total hp of the enemy god
- When the 4th lock is applied Anubis can close the coffin by Left Clicking.
- Once Anubis encloses a mummified god Anubis must remain stationary and is immune to CC
- When closing the coffin the mummified target takes instant damage 650 + 65% magical power
- When an enemy god is enclosed in the coffin Anubis gain control of the coffin moving it to his target location for a duration of 1.5s. The coffin can be opened by left clicking. Also the coffin can only move around obstacles not under or through
- The coffin opens if not opened when the duration ends
* Failure to place all 4 locks on a mummified god after the first lock has been placed results in a cooldown to all skills dependent on which lock was broken when the enemy god broke out of mummify. For example if Anubis placed one lock and they broke out of mummify Anubis suffers a 1 second cooldown for all skills. If they break out when Anubis places the 4th lock but doesn't close the coffin Anubis suffers a 4 second cooldown to all skills.
* A god trapped inside the coffin does not take any outside damage
* The HP bonus is lost when coffin opens

This sounds like alot but its actually not.
You have to place 4 locks and left click to close the coffin all before they get out of mummify. The shorter your mummify duration means you will have to put them in the coffin really fast other wise you will curse yourself by failing.

Why does Anubis gain 25% of the enemy gods hp for each lock? Because once he places the enemy god into a coffin he is stationary and is not doing damage after that point so needs some protection so he can move around the coffin.

What can you do with this ult?
#1 You place them in the coffin and bring them to you so when they come out the coffin you locust them in the face.
#2 You can move the coffin further away to take them out of combat, help a team mate, or bring them to your tower, ect.

This ult does half as much damage as his normal ult, requires a target to be mummified, requires you to place 4 locks and then left click to close the coffin. After that they take instant damage from the coffin closing then can be moved. The damage is halved because they will most likely take damage upon coming out of the coffin.

I'm too epic

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 20, 2013 7:17am | Report
Yea and why don't they rework Kali in the process, I mean she pretty much is the goddess of whatever killing or destruction or something. Just make her ult destroy the whole map and kill everyone who is not playing Kali #MapInteraction #Wow #MuchBf4
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 20, 2013 7:21am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Yea and why don't they rework Kali in the process, I mean she pretty much is the goddess of whatever killing or destruction or something. Just make her ult destroy the whole map and kill everyone who is not playing Kali #MapInteraction #Wow #MuchBf4
Well that wasn't my Real Anubis Ult idea that was a cruel joke.

The real Ult idea I came up is the post right before yours which you didn't see

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }