Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Annoying Gods Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Annoying Gods Tier List 23 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2014 12:51am | Report
Of course this is opinionated but I wanted to make a list of the most annoying Gods that are in Smite.

GOD RANK

Ra - His laugh is the most annoying **** to hear when he wins or is just in lane OP as ****.

S Rank

Aphrodite - Lets see, her heal not only does massive heal but does a ton of damage, so while you take half your hp she gets all her hp back.. if you get close to her she can just push you away with her other ability, she can stun you, she can become invincible to survive almost any attack and to make her most annoying she can make one of her linked team mates more annoying than her ***. There is nothing more annoying than a Aphro linked to a Hercules who will never die with mitigate wounds, on top of Aphro's infinite heal and her ability to make both her and her linked team mate invincible. One of the most annoying *** Gods in the game, and to make it worst when linked she usually camps far in the back of her team so you can't reach her.

Apollo - When facing him, he is not that annoying, sure his mesmerize is quite damn annoying as you sit there for 2 seconds wondering why a ADC has a 2 second stun but that's not what makes him annoying. What makes him the most annoying ADC is the fact on top of this he is always ****ing up your plans. Any time you leave a tower alone to help your team you always see Apollo's stupid *** FACE ICON attacking one of your towers or phoenix's, why is this annoying? Because not only is he taking your **** but you even know by time you reach him he will just fly away.... So damn annoying, knowing that if you let him attack the tower he will take it, and if you travel over to stop him you just waste time because he will then fly away and go attack your team... You literally cannot win against this annoying ****er once he split pushes.

Vulcan - Is just annoying period, annoying meatball throw and the sit inside a turret so you can't fight him and place a new turret every time its destroyed is quite annoying after a while.

Bastet - We all know what makes her annoying as ever.... that stupid *** return pounce, one of the most annoying *** abilities, jumps to you, slaps you in the face then jumps AAAAAAALLLLL the way back to where she was like 4 seconds ago. So damn annoying because she continues to do it and there is not much you can do about it unless you have someone camp where she is returning her pounce.

Vamana - Now his ability to build tanky and deal damage is not that annoying by itself, but when he can pretty much escape everything its pretty damn annoying. His escape is one of the most annoying escapes that piss me off. He basically does what he wants then he runs away with his fast baby speed which not only is a long *** escape but knocks everyone up making sure he can escape with ease and annoying you. Almost every fight is the same, he tanks, he does damage, if he is about to die he can heal with his ult but most likely he will just be a troll and escape away and you give up chasing him and just type in chat "Annoying bastard"

A Rank

Athena - Taunt Taunt Taunt, Dash Dash Dash, Ult Ult Ult, she is either always running away and you can't kill her, or she is always taunting you and you can't escape her, or she is always ulting to a team mate and screwing you over.

Chaac - While he doesn't seem that annoying because he spends most of his time clearing the wave with his Axe then healing up and camping half the time. What makes him annoying is the fact that he is harder to kill than a lot of Gods. Not just because of the heal but because he can teleport to his axe making most 1v1's impossible to kill him. All he does is throw his axe the other direction that he is running, if you chase him he will teleport to his axe, if you go to his axe he will not choose to teleport to it. Again, another annoying ******** who refuses to let you catch him because of his derp tactics and healing to continuously survive or get away.

Change - I get to spam a low cool down ability that does a lot of damage by spraying it over and over. That is not why she is annoying, her infinite invincibility combined with heals is annoying. Free Aegis for the rest of the match ever few seconds. How is that NOT annoying is the real question.

Hercules - What is more annoying than a God who can heal majority of the damage you delt to him back? A God who also out tanks and out damages you and out scales you... Now he is not annoying with his heal alone because lets be real, we can counter it with anti heal and he doesn't have the best escape, but that's not what makes him annoying, what makes the bastard annoying is that instead of having to run he just has to fight you and win. Which he does a lot because he gains more power on lower health and already has high base damage, insane scaling and powerful CC. If you fight Hercules 1v1 you basically can't even beat him without anti heal. He does everything better than you, he heals better, he tanks better, he has more damage, he has more CC. The only reason he is not top rank annoying is because he doesn't have that great of an escape and you can at least counter his heal a bit and his heal is weak until later on and his mana is ****.

B rank

Nox - With the increased silence duration that makes her quite annoying alone. She was already sort of annoying with her constant low cool down spam, but her silence annoys me most, just the sound of getting hit and the animation of seeing yourself get silenced pisses me off, when she hits you with it for no reason it pisses you off just because that's what it does.

Osiris - If you ever caught alone in the jungle I can say he is the most annoying bastard once he is on you. You will NEVER escape him with a God that has no escapes. The chances of you getting away are basically 0 without actives or escapes. He just continually slows you ever few seconds, then stuns you and speeds himself up over and over and over and over.

I feel majority of the other Gods are not as annoying so I am not going to list anymore, but these are the main ones I think are quite annoying and get on my nerves.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 22, 2014 1:17am | Report
Aphro***** - Whoever thought of placing this god in Smite really hated this game. Every single ability from her kit is made to annoy the **** out of the enemy. I could write a 78465487476695060755783,8765 rows worth of rant about this **** god.

Ares - Has a cripple that last longer than a conquest match. No need to say more.

Agni - Wanna farm? Have a bomb. Wanna catch me? Have some flames. Wanna run? Have some flames + a stun + a bomb. Still want to run (you must have bulwark to reach this point)? Have a another bomb.

Bastet - Just the casual 1/2 hp poke and the never dying cats are enough. Really, **** those cats, it takes 458486 gods and 8755476487 abilities to kill them early game.

Scylla - That stupid voice just makes me mad. Her 87685 seconds root and cripple also needs a buff.

Osiris - Deals assassin's worth of damage and has warrior protections and damage reduction and/or mitigation from his 3 and passive. Kill him of you can... wait, actually, escape him, if you can.

Awilix - Her ultimate can pull back a CC immune Neith during her backflip. That's enough for me.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 22, 2014 8:36am | Report
Apollo - same reasons and this guy is a ***** to play against if fed. Safest hunter in the game packed with the most hard cc of all of the hunters.

Cupid - HOLY **** I cannot take this ****er. 1v1s, conquest, joust, idgaf he's so annoying. His taunt, laugh, voice, ult, how he can dash, 1 and laugh in your face? Jesus christ

Osiris - starting to get how to play him but he's hella annoying to play against. No wonder he's divios' bae.

Oh btw Romanians, neith isn't cc immune during her backflip it just provides invincibility frames. The only 2 things that can deal damage to you is Awilix's ult and some DoTs. Awilix also has invincibility frames on her 2. Gods like Osiris and Tyr are actually cc immune on their leap ults so they can't be pulled by Awilix's ult.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 22, 2014 8:58am | Report
Troll Muzen Cab - An Ah Muzen Cab that sits under his tower and safe farms; just waiting for you to surrender out of pure rage.

*I am referring to 1v1 joust.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 22, 2014 11:21am | Report
_angrytoast wrote:

Troll Muzen Cab - An Ah Muzen Cab that sits under his tower and safe farms; just waiting for you to surrender out of pure rage.

*I am referring to 1v1 joust.

just pick Loki you can one shot him with ease

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 22, 2014 12:01pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Apollo - same reasons and this guy is a ***** to play against if fed. Safest hunter in the game packed with the most hard cc of all of the hunters.

Cupid - HOLY **** I cannot take this ****er. 1v1s, conquest, joust, idgaf he's so annoying. His taunt, laugh, voice, ult, how he can dash, 1 and laugh in your face? Jesus christ

Osiris - starting to get how to play him but he's hella annoying to play against. No wonder he's divios' bae.

Oh btw Romanians, neith isn't cc immune during her backflip it just provides invincibility frames. The only 2 things that can deal damage to you is Awilix's ult and some DoTs. Awilix also has invincibility frames on her 2. Gods like Osiris and Tyr are actually cc immune on their leap ults so they can't be pulled by Awilix's ult.
+ Cupid

He doesn't annoy me per say, but that ****er is a ****ing threat to me.

I swear, I have always said it, I get **** on by Cupids and I don't know why. Its as if every cupid player I face is a ****ing pro Cupid, its like here ***** have a bomb on your face that explodes away your HP and stuns you, eat my big *** AOE ult that slows and cripples and by the way I'm going to speed away like a **** lick.

Its stupid really, because on paper Cupid seems worst than the other Hunters, yet I have more problems facing Cupid Players.

Its like they are magically harder to face.

Also I remember Cupid had one of the HIGHEST WIN % out of any God in the game I think.

Yea, he is a ****er.

I can't put my finger on what makes him a ****er to face, but I just know I hate him because I always have problems with his baby ***.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 22, 2014 12:15pm | Report
I'd honestly have to say the single most annoying God to play against - when played well - is Chang'e. Just as you said, low CD, Movable Aegis [that gives her move speed and mana,] Built in heal that reduces enemy Gods healing by 40% flat out, good poke with low CD and a good ult.

Her Move-speed passive makes her very strong, it's pretty difficult to chase her down [especially if she gets Gem] and even if you do, she'll use her built in Aegis, turn around and Ult you. I should know, I'm Diamond rank with her myself!

Luckily she's not a God that most people know how to play.

Special mentions go to Chaac [so tanky, yet such good damage] and Agni [should be obvious]

For some reason I also fear Cupid. Everytime I play against an enemy Cupid they're always really good. When I play with him he's one of my worst ADCs and I rarely do well.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 22, 2014 12:24pm | Report
Chang'e was annoying until I learned to play her. Chang'e is literally bae rn <3. Hottest god in the game she's my wife, Mexican version is also bae. Gods like Hercules, Tyr (I hated that guy), Ymir, Agni, and Aphrodite until I learned to play them.

I bet if I take the time to learn Cupid, I won't find him as annoying but I just.. can't ><

And I remember when it started idk if it was me or someone else. But I was there and we were in a party of 4 I think.

Edit: OHH I think it's when we did that 5 team diamond in arena. Me, you, Firarria, and some other peeps.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 22, 2014 12:30pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Chang'e was annoying until I learned to play her. Chang'e is literally bae rn <3. Hottest god in the game she's my wife, Mexican version is also bae. Gods like Hercules, Tyr (I hated that guy), Ymir, Agni, and Aphrodite until I learned to play them.

She's literally my favourite god in Smite. It's only because I know how to play her that I know just how ridiculous she can be when built right. She's a hard-counter to pretty much everything except for sustained damage. Also, her skins are all 10/10. *stops fan-girling.*

I'd actually like to add Vulcan to my list of most annoying Gods, especially in conquest and assault. His zoning and poke annoying. But the worst part is when he ults and you're directly in the center of a sudden red circle with no escape. You literally just have to sit there and accept the fact that you're about to die. Thankfully it's rare to find good vulcans, but oh my goodness if you come across one they're literally the worst. Definitely at Agni-level of annoying.

Edit: Ra needs to be mentioned purely for his Ra-merica skin if nothing else. *Shivers.*

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 22, 2014 1:03pm | Report
I have 1 addition to this list:

Freya.

I can't say anything to this big *****. Every single time I ALMOST kill her, BOOM Banish!
Wanna get away?BANISHED!
Wanna steal FG or GF with your HOG 3? ****ING. BANISHED.
Also there seems to be a problem with her Pulse. HOW COME. IT ALWAYS OVER REACHES AND KILLS ME, WHEN I WASN'T EVEN IN THE RANGE. Also with Fatalis. Jesus, Pulse is broken so much, it makes me cry every time when I'm against her. IT'S NOT FAIR!
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }