Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Anhur Skins Gems WTF MAN!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Anhur Skins Gems WTF MAN! 8 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 1:41am | Report
Okay Anhur is my favorite character I just spent literally all my time today playing to get another 5500 favor because I thought I would be able to unlock his skin. Oh no, looks like I am not allowed to get his skin because you have to pay for it. Its not the fact that you have to pay for it, its the fact that the ONLY skin you can get for anhur is one you need to pay for. Seriously what the heck you can't at least make ONE skin for anhur that I can get with favor?

Skins show that you like that character which is why most people get them to show off, what the heck is up with the freaking skins, nobody wants to walk around being a boring looking anhur when hes your favorite character. serously.... I need a skin... I did all this work for nothing. Watch I'll go buy another god then he will get a skin.

By the way why the heck does the forum FORCE me to make POLLS? Everytime I post a thread it forces me to make a poll even though I didn't click on the add poll thing. Its annoying.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » March 5, 2013 10:53am | Report
It IS rather annoying how some Gods have Favor and Gem skins while some have only Gem skins. Anhur is one of the latter, obviously, but I think the thing that annoys me the most is that the Favor skins are just recolors of the original skin.

I play Freya and Poseidon and thankfully their Favor skins actually look good, but you get Gods like Bastet and Kali where their Favor skins are just horrid.

The skins could and should be better, but unfortunately since they're already out there's not much that can be done. The costs should be changed around, though.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 5, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Ymir is the same way! But I totally bought them both :(

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 5, 2013 1:54pm | Report
meh I don't care, I haz gems :D

and I have no idea why you need to make polls.

I never need to make them XD
would be funny with patch notes.

Do you like the patch?
  • yes
  • no

Just don't press add poll and skip it.
type your next and then press post now
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 5, 2013 2:49pm | Report
I just voted for that poll. That's how much attention a period will always be greater than a comma.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 3:07pm | Report
No it literally makes me put a poll, for example this is what I do. I click on create thread. It says put the title of the thread so I do. NOWHERE DID I CLICK ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLLS.
So after I'm done clicking on POST NOW even though I didn't make a poll it still says something like ERROR you must fill out a poll and it somehow magically says that I chose to make polls when I didn't.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 5, 2013 3:15pm | Report
Ya, recolors would be okay IF there was multiple skins but like you I think its much cooler when they actually make the skin stand out. For example I was going to get RA's skin. Its the middle skin I forget what its called its the one that looks like he has Egyptian armor and it looks badass. I don't get why they don't do this for every character. Its funny how the most badass skin for RA you have to pay for it which mad me say ahhhh!

Because since I couldn't get a anhur skin I figured oh at least I have this awesome Ra skin, op nope you have to pay for that skin too. I literally cannot understand game developers its like they have no common sense sometimes. For example if any of you where to make this game wouldn't it be common sense not to only have 3 skins or less? If I was making this I'd have at least 5 skins per character. Its common sense the more the better.

Smite is a good game but it would be 20x better if they would just go further into the game and give us more things for the characters we choose. This goes for any game, I don't get why developers would rather give people LESS than MORE. I mean in the long run wouldn't it make the game better and bring in more money/players if that is their true goal? I can assure that if they had another smite version out that had more characters, had more skins, ect I would play it a long time.

The main thing is people like me HATE picking the same characters as other people or have the same looking character. Skins allow you to be different/stand out and the more gods that come out mean better for us because then more people won't be spamming the god that you like all the time when they have tons of choices.

Simply put I always though MORE is better I don't get what is so hard to make little skins, I am not a developer or a geek but it seems not that hard to do.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Milky » March 11, 2013 10:01pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Ya, recolors would be okay IF there was multiple skins but like you I think its much cooler when they actually make the skin stand out. For example I was going to get RA's skin. Its the middle skin I forget what its called its the one that looks like he has Egyptian armor and it looks badass. I don't get why they don't do this for every character. Its funny how the most badass skin for RA you have to pay for it which mad me say ahhhh!

Because since I couldn't get a anhur skin I figured oh at least I have this awesome Ra skin, op nope you have to pay for that skin too. I literally cannot understand game developers its like they have no common sense sometimes. For example if any of you where to make this game wouldn't it be common sense not to only have 3 skins or less? If I was making this I'd have at least 5 skins per character. Its common sense the more the better.

Smite is a good game but it would be 20x better if they would just go further into the game and give us more things for the characters we choose. This goes for any game, I don't get why developers would rather give people LESS than MORE. I mean in the long run wouldn't it make the game better and bring in more money/players if that is their true goal? I can assure that if they had another smite version out that had more characters, had more skins, ect I would play it a long time.

The main thing is people like me HATE picking the same characters as other people or have the same looking character. Skins allow you to be different/stand out and the more gods that come out mean better for us because then more people won't be spamming the god that you like all the time when they have tons of choices.

Simply put I always though MORE is better I don't get what is so hard to make little skins, I am not a developer or a geek but it seems not that hard to do.

Lol best game developer.

If you don't like the way skins are in this game then you can leave you ******ed trolling dumb****. The game is still in beta and yadda yadda yadda meditiation is good and Hirez don't have enough time to make skins for every god.

Tl;dr 1v1 me son

Milky

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }