Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Alien Ra Skin Key Codes (Hurry!!!) Limited Offer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Alien Ra Skin Key Codes (Hurry!!!) Limited Offer 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 26, 2013 2:37pm | Report
Hey guys if you want a Alien Ra skin code here you go, hurry up because they are running out fast.

Warning : It took me about an hour to get this damn key for the skin but I finally got it. You will need an account so if you don't have one you need to register. After that if you cannot find the key you will click on "HOME" then you will see a AD with the alien Ra skin and you will click on it, then you will see a BLUE BUTTON that says "GET KEY"

You click on that and you will get the code, you then load smite go to store and redeem the code.

Note : I guess High traffic is making it hard to load the pages, ect.

But its possible you can still get the keys it will just be annoying to keep trying over and over.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/smite-exclusive-alienware-ra-skin-key-giveaway/

Thank ICEN Bye bye, hope you get the skin, I just got it I am loving it right now son!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » August 26, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Nice! I got one! ^-^

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 26, 2013 3:10pm | Report
Damn man you got it that easy? That **** took me over an hour to get hah.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » August 26, 2013 4:57pm | Report
I just made an account and clicked get key. It was pretty easy for me. lol

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 26, 2013 6:10pm | Report
Got mine in literally <5 minutes. No idea what you were doing ICEN, I made an account, activated it, and clicked on the get a key section xD

but thank you very much for the info! I never would have known this was a promotion, and I'd be stuck with the solar eclipse ra which is easily the most owned and bland skin anywhere!
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 26, 2013 7:23pm | Report
ya, I didn't like the solar skin because almost everyone had it, now I feel special.
And I don't know how you guys are so lucky to get it, maybe less people are on the site all at once because I was literally getting the key when they started with full keys. Maybe thats why.

Hope everyone else logs in to smitefire to see this before its too late for them lol, they are gonna be soo mad when all the keys are gone.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cheezcarls » August 26, 2013 8:15pm | Report
Yes! I got one! Woohoo!

cheezcarls

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blissey1 » August 26, 2013 8:41pm | Report
I got one. Too bad I don't like Ra much at all, but it's still nice ot have, I guess.

Blissey1

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » August 26, 2013 11:13pm | Report
got my skin in about 2 mins cheers icen :)

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » August 27, 2013 12:46am | Report
Damn, I shouldn`t have bought the goldskin so fast..

Got it in 2 mins, thanks ICEN! =)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }