Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab thoughts.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ah Muzen Cab thoughts. 46 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Symster » November 8, 2013 5:13pm | Report
Yea this is crazy, do they not test these new gods?
he needs to be removed until they fix him, at this point its a race to see who gets him. it laughable

Symster

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angam » November 8, 2013 10:37pm | Report
I think the best way to nerf him would be to dramatically increase the cooldown on his hives. Once you get past his mana problems (meditation, transcendence, w/e), there is literally no counterplay for hives. If you try to kill one, he'll punish you with his insane DOTs and immediately place another. It's even difficult for ranged champs to clear hives he is protecting, and for melees it's suicide to even try.

Angam

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 11, 2013 1:37am | Report
angnam: the problem with higher cooldown for example in arenas is that he is soooo strong if you push other team ... but if you are pushed he is absolutely useless.
But yeah you are right. I think that they should allow less hives or lower range, but this will on the other hand completely change gameplay from most mobile hero to most static hero ...

btw. Does anybody know which nerfs they want to introduce ... I know that they want to add line of sight which will change things dramatically, but I am not sure if its enough. But this will at least force AMC to put them on place which is easier to reach. Maybe if they will connect this with longer cooldown ... for example 12 sec instead of 8 sec and it would be fine ...

its hard to tell..

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fudger » November 11, 2013 7:06am | Report
I think he should be based more on lasting damage from his bees and not on instant damage... His 2 and his ult do way too much damage.

Fudger

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 12, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Finally played him when I got matched with him in an assault match, and wow. Dude is insanely easy to play, and yeah, definitely a bit OP. I never had to look at my health once, except for the time I wanted to die to go back and buy stuff, and it took a bit for me to get killed. Granted, the enemy team rarely took down any of my hives, but as soon as they did, I'd pop another right back up. His Swarm is highly devastating, his Honey is easy as hell to get a slow/bees on. And speaking of bees, damn they helped out a lot. Honestly, like a lot of people were saying, I really didn't care much about his ult because I was doing perfect without it. I'd use it every once in a while, but rarely even bothered picking the stinger back up. In that entire match, I died once, mostly because I wanted to, and used a total of 3 HP pots.

He's definitely a fun god to play because his skills are a lot of fun, but I definitely am looking forward to his nerfs. Hopefully these nerfs coming up will be a good start, but I kind of feel he might need even more later on.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 13, 2013 5:26am | Report
I checked the patch notes and I think that this will not hit me hard when I will play him in arena :-)

antarian

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }