Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Abilities- their new role?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Abilities- their new role? 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShadowDragon627 » November 2, 2012 1:11am | Report
New patch has made me think about how the role of abilities might change due to the price increase and their new passives. Is meditation still viable for mages at the start of games? I was wondering what other people thought.

ShadowDragon627

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 2, 2012 6:20am | Report

New patch has made me think about how the role of abilities might change due to the price increase and their new passives. Is meditation still viable for mages at the start of games? I was wondering what other people thought.

It was never viable. That ability was the worst one and was just a giant money waster. 2 pots did its job better with level 2 Spear.

After the change its now ever worse due to it costing 700g and giving only 15mpg. Pots still out do it lol.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JamesTPG » November 2, 2012 9:25am | Report
After some matches ... beads is nearly useless. I switched to aegis to counter at least some of the damage hades does.

JamesTPG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 2, 2012 2:57pm | Report
Beads are still good, they are just not the answer to every god anymore. Its forcing you to think about what ones to buy is all.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JamesTPG » November 3, 2012 6:00am | Report
Hades didn't worked. Ares didn't work. So more or less useless. Buying aegis now.

JamesTPG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 3, 2012 6:05am | Report
Because those are not forms of CC, I agree Aegis is the better pick but beads still hold its place for those rare times.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Milky » November 3, 2012 10:12am | Report
Like Anubis - "I'm just going to cast my 1 and kill this anu-- WTF dead."

Milky

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }