Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

13 Oct 2012 FEVERCLAN HOSTED SMITE NIGHT!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 13 Oct 2012 FEVERCLAN HOSTED SMITE NIGHT!! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eatmochicken » October 11, 2012 8:57am | Report
Greeting fellow Smiters,

This Sat 13 Oct 2012 I will be hosting a FEVERCLAN SMITE NIGHT from 5pm PST till 9pm PST. I welcome anyone from Smitefire to join and also bring your friends. Smite is a free to play and free to Download so stop on buy and hang out. Since this is the first of many SMITE NIGHTS i will be drawing names of the people that participate at 7pm PST and again at 9pm PST the winner of the 7pm Drawing will win a $15 VISA GIFT CARD and the winner of the 9pm Drawing will win a $25 VISA GIFT CARD. Our Teamspeak server is ts.feverclan.com no password. I only have a few rules that you must follow.

1. To be eligible to win the 9pm drawing u must be on the whole time 5pm to 9pm
2. To be eligible to win the 7pm Drawing u must have been on from 5-7pm PST
3. You must be respectful to ALL players MEMBER OR GUEST failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the SMITE NIGHT and NEVER invited to another one again.
4 Last but not least HAVE FUN....

Thank you for your time, i hope to see you all there.

|Fever| Eatmochicken |LTC|

Eatmochicken

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » October 11, 2012 1:39pm | Report
...so wait let me get this straight. Just so we are all clear.
Sit in your Teamspeak for 4 hours, do nothing but be there, and get handed money?
Uhh....

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eatmochicken » October 11, 2012 3:38pm | Report
no not quite right.. join us on our teamspeak and play smite for 4 hours with us. interact with our feverclan members and for that we will have a drawing for prizes. Its a game night we plan not to have any solo ques for 4 hours you will just Play smite have fun and get prizes.

Eatmochicken

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eatmochicken » October 11, 2012 4:35pm | Report
OH and one more thing if you plan on joining us for this SMITE NIGHT be logged into our Teamspeak by 445pm PST so we can start right at 5pm. thank all and hope to see you all there.

Eatmochicken

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eatmochicken » October 13, 2012 8:40am | Report
dont forget tonight is feverclan SMITE night it starts at 5pm PST and ends 9pm PST but u are welcome to stay after and hang out. so come bring your friends and have a blast.

Eatmochicken

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Trustees13 » October 15, 2012 11:34pm | Report
SMITE, as mentioned, is going to turn out to be traditional and innovative at once. Perhaps zombies don't look cute. That is why most of games use them as monsters which need to be killed by players. I recommend an iOS game Invasion of the Zombiz to you, because it is a different tower defense game.

Trustees13

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Eatmochicken » October 16, 2012 7:35am | Report
well SMITE night went very well we had about 30+ people log in and play for the whole 4 hours.. we will be hosting more in the near future... so feel free to stop in our TS and group up and play.

Eatmochicken

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }