Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Icons not displaying for Chang'e's skills and abilities.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Database » Icons not displaying for Chang'e's skills and abilities. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 25, 2013 9:21pm | Report
Hi, this only happens to Chang'e's stuff, but when viewed as a guest, my guide will display the icons, but when viewed as a member they will be displayed as simple text. All other god's skills and icons display fine, any ideas how to fix this?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » July 28, 2013 9:56am | Report
It seems to be displaying fine to me, are you still having this issue?

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 29, 2013 11:16am | Report
Nope, sorry for the late reply; I thought my thread was deleted rather than moved. xD

It was just during the first day after Smitefire had been updated, but I am having a different problem now. Whenever I try to edit either my Chang'e or Hel guide, the build and skillsequence sections are wiped. It makes it a pain to update the guide, and am wondering if there's any method you recommend to fix it?

The database problem is gone now, so I'm going to post my new problem in support. Thanks for moving this to the correct thread for me.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }