Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Everything

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Database » Everything 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ya_is_still_smarter » March 11, 2013 4:50pm | Report
So it seems that pretty much every single item is wrong. Stats, passives or gold amount. Along with many items that were just tested for a very short while are still on the items list. This just leads to confusion and wasted space. Its not needed, they are not in the game and will not be coming back. If they do then put them back its pretty simple I would think.

Is this site just not updated? It was in game for one of the best sites yet I see nothing bad bad information all over the place. If the site is not going to have up to date information on smite, why have it around and further more why have it in the game client as a site to come to?

Some one needs to fix this, very poor site.

Ya_is_still_smarter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 12, 2013 10:49pm | Report
just like every other smite site.........

every site for smite doesn't care about being up to date as long as hirez keeps making these big *** changes (I'm looking at you focus) and then just remove them.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ya_is_still_smarter » March 13, 2013 9:57am | Report
Smitewiki is up to date and thats a fane site.

There are other sites that are up to date as well. If you dont care about being up to date then why have a website? Why have that editor tag if your not going to do, I assume, your job? Not a personal call on, Im just saying. It can not take that long to hit an edit button delete old stats and type in new ones. It can not be that difficult to keep game changes up to date either.

The game is in beta, so things are going to change drastically while they try things to see what can fit in this game. Sorry, I really am, but it just seem that you guys here are just a bunch of lazy people that just wanted to join a site and get a title for e-fame while ignoring what that title should mean. Again, things like this make a first impression of this website terrible. I read through forums and see that at one point there were active people and theories and builds and information was being handed out and at the time, most of it, seemed correct. I see the same names of people time and time again of that time period and now they are just not posting. One can only assume they left for the reasons I have posted here.

If you are not going to keep things up to date, just say that on the front page so people know its not worth the time to look things up here.

Ya_is_still_smarter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 13, 2013 11:07am | Report
Quoted:

That site is definitely not up to date. There's several really old pictures and some pages even missing pictures of things.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 13, 2013 11:22am | Report
Quoted:

There are other sites that are up to date as well. If you dont care about being up to date then why have a website? Why have that editor tag if your not going to do, I assume, your job? Not a personal call on, Im just saying. It can not take that long to hit an edit button delete old stats and type in new ones. It can not be that difficult to keep game changes up to date either.

The game is in beta, so things are going to change drastically while they try things to see what can fit in this game. Sorry, I really am, but it just seem that you guys here are just a bunch of lazy people that just wanted to join a site and get a title for e-fame while ignoring what that title should mean. Again, things like this make a first impression of this website terrible. I read through forums and see that at one point there were active people and theories and builds and information was being handed out and at the time, most of it, seemed correct. I see the same names of people time and time again of that time period and now they are just not posting. One can only assume they left for the reasons I have posted here.

If you are not going to keep things up to date, just say that on the front page so people know its not worth the time to look things up here.

Dude wtf is your probleme?
we just need to integrate the API like everyother site is going to do because it's then an automated process --"

so lets name up the sites shall we

Blg = not up to date...
Smitefire = not up to date
Smitewiki = not up to date
Smiterepo = using the API
Smiteboss = doesn't even have an item section

so your argument is invalid and you should post the same thread on every other site as well......

and here is a site using the API if you so want it https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/items.aspx

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ya_is_still_smarter » March 13, 2013 2:28pm | Report
So wait, you think that the smite wiki is not up to date because there are gods that are comming not fully done because they only have the data mined information? Interesting.

You then attack someone that is asking why the site is not up todate and explains that there is no personal attack yet you rage at me over it? I can see now why those people left I think. You rage at people for asking questions, you attack them personally and then blame all these other sites for not being updated when its pretty easy to just update it yourself.

Since Im being attacked now, good bye and enjoy your ****ty site that has no good information on it at all, out of date, and people like you that explode to questions like an EA forum. I assume youll just ban me from here but no need. This site is a joke, "We need the API to keep things up to date" what a JOKE.
Click the edit button, type it in. That simple really.
Really hope people that are new see the way they will be treated by people such as yourself. Lazy useless.

Ya_is_still_smarter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » March 13, 2013 2:41pm | Report
Dat Troll

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 13, 2013 3:19pm | Report
lol
you made me laugh so hard

btw all datamined info is also found here in a thread called rumors.....

and yes smitewiki is out of date, enjoy your stay XD

also I explained why I didn't do it, I'm not an editor by choice its a title given to me by admins for helping other members, I'm not working for them nor do I have to update the site for them if I don't want to geez.

I do not represent the forums nor other members nor this site.
I did not attack you personally I just showed you the error in your reasoning.

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 13, 2013 3:44pm | Report
You want to know what ability Voidless is using right now?

He's using Kali Rage.

(I laughed harder than I should've)
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 13, 2013 11:31pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

You want to know what ability Voidless is using right now?

He's using Kali Rage.

Ragingstorm wrote:

SAME, LOL

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }