Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Warrior general builds/guides

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Warrior general builds/guides 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » January 31, 2014 9:35pm | Report
I will kick off this idea om mine mention in my thread in the general discussion forum!
(sorry for the lack of bbcode in my op i dnt know how!)

[Build 1: The Bruiser Assassin

Recommended Lane: Jungle

Starting item: Bumbas Mask > Power Pot

Actives: Hand of the Gods > Beads, Ageis or Creeping Curse

Full Build: Warrior Tabi > Qins Sais > Hide of the Urchin > Malice > Deathbringer > Titans Bane

I recommend this build for those who love the jungle and dispatching foes quickly with auto attacks. I would pick you're targets carefully with this build as you only have basic protections and low health pool!

Recommended Gods for this build: Odin, Sun Wukong, Thor & Fenrir

[Build 2:The Bruiser

Recommended Lane: Solo or Jungle

Starting items: Tier 1 Mystical Mark or Hide of The Urchin (depends on the damage type of you're opponent) > Tier 1 HoG spend the rest on Health/Mana pots

Actives: Fist of the Gods > Teleport to Towers, Eye of Providence, Crippling/Weakening Curse

Full Build: Mystical Mark > Ninja Tabi > Hide of the Urchin > Qins Sais or Jotunn's Wrath > Deathbringer Or Qins Sais > Titans Bane

I find this to be a great build on just about every bruiser for the solo lane or jungle it gives great protections and some damage to go along with it a fairly safe build also! Choose Between Jotuun's and Sais if you want more cdr, pen and mana or a crazy good passive and attack speed! and if you chose Jotuun's you will need to decide on which item suits the situation better power, crits and crit damage with Deathbringer or the attack speed and tank busting/squishy squashing passive of Qins Sais.

Recommended Gods: All Warriors in the Solo lane or Jungle & Fenrir

[Build 3: The Ability Spammer!

Recommended Lane: Solo (can be used for jungle but there are more effective builds)

Starting items: Tier 1 Shoes > Hand of the Gods > Health/Mana pots

Actives: Fist of the Gods > Teleport to Towers, Eye of Providence, Crippling/Weakening Curse

Full Build: Ninja Tabi > Transcendence > Hide of the Urchin > Jotuun's Wrath > Qins Sais/Focused Voidblade> Titans Bane

This build is great for those that love to use their abilities to destroy the enemy or struggle to hit people with auto attacks. With transcendence you will never run out of mana so try rush it first. Choose Qins Sais if you find your self needing to finish of opponents with auto attacks a lot after using all the abilities at your disposal or choose Focused Voidblade if you need more pen and protections.

Recommended Gods: Guan Yu, Sun Wukong, Odin, Hercules, Vamanna & Thor

[Build 4: (Unkillable) Support Bruiser

Recommended Lane: Duo Lane

Staring items: Watchers Gift > Eye of Providence > Health/Mana Pots

Actives: Eye of Providence > Beads, Ageis or Crippling/Weakening Curse

Full Build: Sovereignty > Reinforce Greaves > Hide of the Urchin > Pestilence > Qins Sais > Titans Bane

This build if completed make you very scary!! but even in early to mid game it will make you feel HUGE!!! Once the defensive items are done i go on the offensive as both your magical and physical protections will be above 200 so build Quins Sais and Titans Bane to make you scary as well as beefy!

Recommended Gods: Odin, Hercules, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, Chaac & Vamanna

That is it for now! Feel free to criticize my builds and let me know what other options there are, also feel free to post your own builds or ask me to explain my builds more in depth or why i love Hide of the Urchin, Qins Sais and Titans Bane so much :P

NOW LETS GET THE THREAD ROLLING!!!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 31, 2014 11:52pm | Report
Always go with Nina Trabi or midas Boots as bruiser Support, if you Play him as Support nö Qin Blade or so. Recommended for that are actually just Odin, Wukong and Guan Yu. Herc maybe have sustain, and a Good Combo but still is mostly not able to Save the Carry, just as vamana and chaac.

So if you go as supporter on lane Build him like One, with your Build you not gonna able to Tank the dmg of the Whole Team for a Long Time.

Nearly forgot, you have to buy HoG and pref. Eye of Providence. If no eye on Odin for example buy blink, so you csn blink in and use his Ult.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }