Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Loki Guide for Burst DMG

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » New Loki Guide for Burst DMG 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaden » April 3, 2013 6:25am | Report
Just made a new Loki guide for burst dmg thats up to date, most if nto all the guides i see for him are carry builds that are the same as every other carry, and i see mostly bad loki's for 2 reasons, 1 players just get blown up cause they cant handle how squishy he is, and 2 players use their ulti's to ks the targets that have 5 life left instead of being actually useful to the team.

https://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/highest-burst-dmg-loki-1812

appreciate any feedback on it if you like it please upvote it. from the games ive played so far using this, i can instagib any mage or carry no problem, and late games even tank ymirs get wiped in a few seconds. trade off was attack speed for higher physical damage because i dont need to auto attack enemies when they are already dead.

also though if someone can tell me how to create links in the guide for skills and items?

eg tabis, if i use the link option in the guide creation and put in
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/item/warrior-tabi-22
nothing appears.

Thanks, appreciate the help and votes, hope its useful to people. will keep it up to date.

Kaden

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 3, 2013 6:37am | Report
Maybe blog post?
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kaden » April 3, 2013 6:48am | Report
oops, wont post here again xD my bad, let me off first time ok? =P

Kaden

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 3, 2013 11:37am | Report
Alright, I'll let you off, for now.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }