Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

help against ra

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » help against ra 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by crippler38 » May 2, 2014 7:57am | Report
so how can I build against ra in the solo lane as a melee warrior, for example hercules, since he is personally my favorite, since ra can just heal and laser past all the waves what should I do? creeping curse? pestilence? just ask for ganks constantly?
nothing

crippler38

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » May 2, 2014 8:01am | Report
Personally I think it will be more about play style than build. A Stone of Gaia will help you sustain and defensively. From there I would try and land your Earthbreaker Driving Strike combo into your own minions, hope they do some damage also. Keep getting your blue buffs and trying to poke him down like this :)

Hope that helps! Haven't played herc solo lane all that much but that's what I'de do anyway :)

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wencik321 » May 11, 2014 5:12am | Report
Hi, I got problem with Ra on solo lane too but I generally play by Tyr. My build was always something like that: (Vampiric -> W.Tabi -> Jotunn - > Frostbound Hammer -> some defence on my opponent - > Titan's Bane - > and second defence but other than in my 5 step ). I hate his healing and his annoying Divine Light which slowing me. Have u got some tips for me? Because when I see Ra opposite me I just wanna cry :D

P.S. Sorry for my English :)

Wencik321

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 11, 2014 6:04am | Report
Wencik321 wrote:

Hi, I got problem with Ra on solo lane too but I generally play by Tyr. My build was always something like that: (Vampiric -> W.Tabi -> Jotunn - > Frostbound Hammer -> some defence on my opponent - > Titan's Bane - > and second defence but other than in my 5 step ). I hate his healing and his annoying Divine Light which slowing me. Have u got some tips for me? Because when I see Ra opposite me I just wanna cry :D

P.S. Sorry for my English :)

First off, no vampiric on physical gods, you can try and stand in his heal so the minions attack him or attack him and let his minions walk out of the heal I guess?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 11, 2014 6:10am | Report
Well, you can do more than your build for laning against Ra. But, you should try to get Stone of Gaia to try to cope with Ra's sustain like Odd said and make sure to get Brawler's Beat Stick to reduce Ra's healing if he's just sitting in his circle laughing at you xD. If you're having too much difficulty with him, you can grab Enfeebling Curse if he's too fast with his passive and reducing his healing. So pop that before you use your ulti.

There's not much you can do about Ra outpushing you especially if you're Herc. Not really sure if Herc has a great waveclear, but I'm guessing not.

If you're having a hell of a difficulty with him, try to max Mitigate Wounds and Driving Strike and grab Stone of Gaia to help maximize your sustain early game. You could fluctuate your skills but that is risky. Just be prepared for a weak early game with a less effective waveclear.

If you want to know more about Ra's playstyle to understand how to counter him, lucky you I just wrote a guide for him :D Link in my sig if you want to check it out lol

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wencik321 » May 11, 2014 6:22am | Report

First off, no vampiric on physical gods, you can try and stand in his heal so the minions attack him or attack him and let his minions walk out of the heal I guess?

I mean Death's Toll ofc, my fault, sorry and thanks for yours tips

Wencik321

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }