Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guide: How to build an Assassin for the Jungle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Guide: How to build an Assassin for the Jungle 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JaeSunV » September 9, 2014 8:18am | Report
(*This is pre-Odin/Arachne Patch, I'll update once we start seeing ranked play with these re-worked gods.*)

Alright, so my first two guides were the low hanging fruit. The builds for both ADC and even Support don�t change a whole lot from god to god, they only change in respect to what your team composition is and the opponent team�s composition and behavior. Now that we are looking at Assassins for the Jungle role, all of that uniformity goes right out the window. On one hand, it is great that you have so much choice in what items are going to best suit your playstyle. On the other hand, it is very daunting to try to figure out what your play style is while not inadvertently nerfing yourself by bad item selection. So let�s start with a list of League viable assassins...

Read more here! And then come back to give feedback and discuss!

Thanks for all the great feedback so far!

JaeSunV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 10, 2014 9:48am | Report
I don't have a lot of feedback don't see a lot wrong and am not an experienced jungle but.

I would like to mention I missed Kali in your type of god and also Hun Batz isn't too much focused on AA but more on abilities.

On building it depends on the god mostly. You can stereotype a build but for Loki you wan't full cdr and mostly pen etc.

Also on some items: Malice can play out better then Rage for some junglers (mostly the ability based).

And I miss the magi's blessing even in the situational list. this item can be great for junglers.

Also you could have include the jungling start and some more information on the counter jungling. In some jungle game play aspects it is really short. it's mostly make sure you secure the mid harpies. but prio is ganking-mid-buffs-farm/small harpies.

this is mostly my experience in jungle. IMO your guide is a bit too short. could have doen more on when take this item for the list of situationals you got and jungling yourself.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JaeSunV » September 11, 2014 9:21am | Report
I'm not a big fan of Kali, but I did put her in the list of lesser played junglers. I added Malice and Hydra's Lament as good replacements for Rage and Heartseeker and Magi's Blessing as a situational item. I really would only take Magi's against a team that had 4 or more stuns/fists though, as you really want to max your damage as much as possible.

Thanks again for the feedback!

JaeSunV

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 11, 2014 10:07am | Report
jup magi's is mostly against high cc teams otherwise you sometimes can't even deal damage in a teamfight.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 12, 2014 2:06am | Report
Looks good and a solid guide, might add somevideo's. Like junle routes how the diffrent buildsworkand types of jungle playstyle. Justa suggestion the guide explains it all :)
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }