Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

For love of Gods help me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » For love of Gods help me 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kelykins » June 12, 2014 3:50pm | Report
The June 12, 2014 patch ruined this game for me ;_;
1. IDK how to set the way my skills level up and the Item Builder seems lame.
2. My actives and consumables never get purchased on auto buy.
3. It seems like all my builds of all the gods in game(all of em >.<) got deleted.
4. Joining any game mode makes me use default standard build(which i can't seem to edit >.<) unless I remake my build again ;_;
5. Y u do this?!

Can someone teach me how to not be a scrub n00b and tell me how to do this things since this horrid(in my mind) patch.

Sincerely,
Prom Night Dumpster Behbeh

Kelykins

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 12, 2014 3:55pm | Report
You realize that they made it so that custom builds don't work with auto-buy now, correct? So, yeah, you gotta buy your own **** now :P

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » June 12, 2014 3:58pm | Report
I've also noticed that commands like VI1, VI2, VI3, and VII don't work, because when you press the I, the shop comes up.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kelykins » June 12, 2014 5:39pm | Report

You realize that they made it so that custom builds don't work with auto-buy now, correct? So, yeah, you gotta buy your own **** now :P

Why would they do that? :c

Kelykins

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 12, 2014 5:42pm | Report
Because they changed how build making works; now you can put your favorites into categories so that you can have situational items.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 12, 2014 11:39pm | Report
This is just the auto building. And you can better build items yourself (even if you have costum build) because it never adapts too situational items. (and with buying actives and cons first it just screws up)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kelykins » June 13, 2014 9:34am | Report
Devampi wrote:

This is just the auto building. And you can better build items yourself (even if you have costum build) because it never adapts too situational items. (and with buying actives and cons first it just screws up)

I love how were not even gonna acknowledge that they removed skill orders. This game is starting to look like dirt beneath my wee little feet. U_U EVERY GOD DAM UPDATE GUISE!!! ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

Kelykins

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 13, 2014 10:12am | Report
Kelykins wrote:

I love how were not even gonna acknowledge that they removed skill orders. This game is starting to look like dirt beneath my wee little feet. U_U EVERY GOD DAM UPDATE GUISE!!! ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

Well just lvl them yourself with the F1-F2-F3-F4 keys. sorry I'm a bit against the auto lvl stuff (it's great for the first lvls but even my newb friends must build items themself (not the first matches but after 3-4 times they must)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 30, 2014 11:28pm | Report
They did this so that players would start building and leveling more situationally. Don't stick with one build, it could be absolutely terrible against some teams or you may need to get some different items because the enemies have a ton of cc (magi's)
Just learn how to build more situationally and you'll be fine
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }