Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Explain to me the roles plz

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Explain to me the roles plz 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BluePenguinz » March 27, 2013 5:44pm | Report
So can someone explain to me what each role (bruiser tank assassin mage support carry) does? I know what universal ones mean, like a tank is just a piece of meat that can take a beating. Actually, that's the only one that completely clear to me :/. Can someone tell me what the other roles are and what they're good at?

BluePenguinz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 27, 2013 6:00pm | Report
Okay clearly from the title of your topic, I'll try to make it as simple as possible for you to understand okay? Now, let me get my translator....

A1rigt s00.....

Assassin is bAs1ccly lika rly weak and they can't take a beating but they can deal huge damage, carry is usually the assassin in lane wen paired wth sspmeone lika tank

Bruiser is gods or goddesses who is basically like the jack of all trades. What they do is that they can build defense and offense. They are average at everything but doesn't excel at anything.

Mage is Mage. They deal rika magickal damaaaaage. Lika they have powerful abilities that deals the damage for them while assassins use their regular attacks to deal damage.

Supports basically have alot of Crowd controls (lika slow silence fear and whatnot) and some can even heal their allies.

Lets not beat up a dead horse and wait for this guy for another question before typing up basically the same thing over and over again. If I helped press dat +rep
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BluePenguinz » March 27, 2013 6:08pm | Report
Ragingstorm wrote:

Okay clearly from the title of your topic, I'll try to make it as simple as possible for you to understand okay? Now, let me get my translator....

A1rigt s00.....

Assassin is bAs1ccly lika rly weak and they can't take a beating but they can deal huge damage, carry is usually the assassin in lane wen paired wth sspmeone lika tank

Bruiser is gods or goddesses who is basically like the jack of all trades. What they do is that they can build defense and offense. They are average at everything but doesn't excel at anything.

Mage is Mage. They deal rika magickal damaaaaage. Lika they have powerful abilities that deals the damage for them while assassins use their regular attacks to deal damage.

Supports basically have alot of Crowd controls (lika slow silence fear and whatnot) and some can even heal their allies.

Lets not beat up a dead horse and wait for this guy for another question before typing up basically the same thing over and over again. If I helped press dat +rep

-_- wow, dude, seriously, the plz was a joke. I know how to spell and i know my grammar. Damn, your **** is hard to read, your translator is amazing. Let me get mine.

But thanks, this clears it up. Didn't know what a bruiser was.

BluePenguinz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 27, 2013 6:47pm | Report
You can always PM me for help!
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }