Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Artemis build suggestions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Artemis build suggestions 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ColdChaos1329 » November 28, 2013 7:51pm | Report
Hi. I am new to Smite. I really enjoy Artemis and i play her a lot. I am currently grinding to get mastery 10. I need some help with my Artemis build. I start off with HS, then tabi because the movement speed difference is not really that big. Then i get Executioner for its passive and its attack speed. Then Bloodforge for its lifesteal and passive. Finally of course the rage and db combo. People are saying i should get qins cuz it has attack speed, lifesteal and a great passive. I am wondering which item should i take out for it?

ColdChaos1329

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 28, 2013 9:04pm | Report
Artemis is one of the few gods whom you could expect to hit the attack speed cap with a reasonable build. I'd replace Bloodforge with Qin's Blades/Sais. The extra damage is very worth it.

Bloodforge gives 35 more physical power and 15% more lifesteal, but Qin's adds a ****load more damage. If you want to stick around in fights, get BF, but if you like assassinating, get Qin's.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » November 28, 2013 10:27pm | Report
You, person of the universe. PM me. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 28, 2013 10:29pm | Report
No, natsu is worst Art NA. jk

Yeah, just PM Natsu and he can easily hook you up with a build.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }