Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account


Or

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page

x

Custom Artemis Crit build

3507 0
Rating Pending
Vote
Vote

Smite God: Artemis

Build Guide Discussion (0) More Guides

Purchase Order

Starter

Build Item Death's Toll Death's Toll
Build Item Combat Boots Combat Boots
Build Item Healing Potion Healing Potion
Build Item Healing Potion Healing Potion
Build Item Healing Potion Healing Potion
Build Item Mana Potion Mana Potion
Build Item Mana Potion Mana Potion
Build Item Mana Potion Mana Potion

Core Main

Build Item Rage Rage
Build Item Ninja Tabi Ninja Tabi
Build Item Poisoned Star Poisoned Star
Build Item Wind Demon Wind Demon
Build Item Malice Malice
Build Item Deathbringer Deathbringer

mid to late game dps

Build Item Ninja Tabi Ninja Tabi
Build Item Transcendence Transcendence
Build Item Asi Asi
Build Item Qin's Sais Qin's Sais
Build Item Deathbringer Deathbringer
Build Item Titan's Bane Titan's Bane

relics

Build Item Purification Beads Purification Beads
Build Item Aegis Amulet Aegis Amulet
Build Item Heavenly Wings Heavenly Wings
Build Item Phantom Veil Phantom Veil

Artemis's Skill Order

Transgressor's Fate

Transgressor's Fate

1 X
3 15 16 18 19
Vengeful Assault

Vengeful Assault

2 A
2 8 11 12 14
Suppress The Insolent

Suppress The Insolent

3 B
1 4 6 7 10
Calydonian Boar

Calydonian Boar

4 Y
5 9 13 17 20

Ch.1 Custom build for a guild member & friend

this build is mainly for early game farm stacks for high crit sustain follow by mid game high crit chance, then if you farm rite you should be at your late game high burst dps crit build.

so the start of every arena match or any mode build your starter items, then move to collect your speed jungle buff. Immediately after you finish that head to center of arena farm your minions and help push Gods back, when out of mana or low health then return to fountain to start adding your core build, onces you your ninja boots & Rage build head back to collect your speed buff again then back to center to start farming stacks now, which mean for every GOD kill or assist you get it will stack 20% crit chances up to 3 so for 3s you get 60% crit chances plus the 20% you already have to either kill a God or help push one back. repeat all this until you get full build then its time to hunt.

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments
League of Legends Build Guide Author xL3GIONx
Custom Artemis Crit build
Rating Pending
Vote
Vote
Table of Contents

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved