Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

top 5 clips!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » top 5 clips! 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 1, 2012 4:06pm | Report
Hey everyone, on smitefire I'm known as AddixXxion, but on my youtube channel I'm known as Franco Danco!

The reason for me posting this up is because I have my own channel on youtube that I am attempting to dedicate to Smite and kinda of grow on it from there!

Now why am I posting here then? I am not trying to advertise but what I am trying to do is get weekly top 5 plays!!

But Franco Danco, what do you count as top plays?

It doesn't have to be your team fight quadra or deicide. What I do want is impossible maneuvers that you have accomplished, be it an escape, an engage or (what everybody really likes doing) your double kills- decides.

But Franco Danco, why don't you do this yoruself? SIMPLE! I suck...

Thank you for your time, Cheers!!

-AddixXxion/Franco Danco-

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 2, 2012 12:45am | Report
Good to see the community growing. Good luck with your channel!
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 2, 2012 8:45am | Report
Thank you Buddha :D

Definitely excited for this game too. Wish I could do the top 5 plays myself but alas work/real life and the fact that I suck isn't too good either...

I believe in the community though ;)

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 2, 2012 9:33am | Report
I might download FRAPS and see what happens!

I've had some pretty exciting accomplishments so far, who is to say they won't happen again? NOBODY!

I'll let you know if I get anything top 5 worthy, Mr. Danco. This sounds like a fun idea.

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 2, 2012 10:20am | Report
Thank you very much Mr. Harry ;)

Awesome sig btw!

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » December 2, 2012 1:03pm | Report
dude check out my youtube channel
I have some awesome loki gameplay that you could use XD
I went 19-0-8 or something like that

had a couple of fun kills in there XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » December 2, 2012 3:56pm | Report
I also make a tonne of Smite videos which i dedicate my channel too, we all need to paste links or link our channels in some way to make a little smite chain of channels!

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 2, 2012 4:33pm | Report
Quoted:

I also make a tonne of Smite videos which i dedicate my channel too, we all need to paste links or link our channels in some way to make a little smite chain of channels!

Agreed. I think SMELLY HARRY needs to start up in this business. I'll be down for linking channels after I set up my microphone/channel and stuff like that.

Also, I mostly quoted you because I enjoy how you spell "tonne".

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AddixXxion » December 2, 2012 11:05pm | Report
Wow, I did't expect to get this much attention honestly, really brings my hopes up!

I've seen a few of your games oddarcade and I do like the very much.

And I see that you specialize on doing guide's, my channel is more of a pick up and play and say w/e I feel like saying, I have yet to figure out how to get Bandicam to record my skype conversations while I play.

I try to be Knowledgeable while still being entertaining so I don't bore ppl, I get kinda crazy with my impersonations and the random voices I throw around also the random conversations with my self....

And the Top 5 Plays is more of a niche I want my channel to fulfill.

I am definitely down to do some collaborations and play some games together so we can record the same game but get different points of view! I think that would make a great video to have every now and then!

I am down/open to play with anyone and everyone!

AddixXxion

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SmellyHarry » December 13, 2012 7:00pm | Report
I wish I recorded this but as Ymir I saved my ally from Sobek's throw back by putting up a wall at the perfect moment in the perfect place.

Instead of being thrown into certain death, he was thrown into my wall with Sobek on the other side. Ally nonchalantly walked away and lived! Hah!

That's like a once in a lifetime accomplishment, I'm ashamed I didn't get it recorded!

SmellyHarry

Memorable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }