Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Streaming SMITE games every day.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Streaming SMITE games every day. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Defaultes » September 18, 2014 5:04am | Report
Hello,
From this week I started streaming my SMITE games every day. Times are various, but usually from 2:00 CET - 14:00 UK time, or from 16:00. Today I stream from 16:00 for few hours then a short half-hour break and back again.
I'm not at pro league, I started playing SMITE like few weeks ago and want to reach quality of gaming, since I'm on the way up to 30th level (currently 25th) I meet with various players, that's why I play with friends usually.

About my game style, I'm definetly aggressive player. No doubts. Sometimes it's good point, sometimes it's not - that is why I still learn techniques and initiation points.

I do chat with viewers and I am going to go giveaways at some points, but at the moment I'm finishing my new PC, so want to improve my stream quality.

I hope to see some nice people today and rest of the days. See ya.

Twitch.TV Link
Facebook Profile for Contacts

Sincerely,
Defaultless

Defaultes

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }