Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

OkajinTV, beginner's YouTube channel (for French Audience)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » OkajinTV, beginner's YouTube channel (for French Audience) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Okajin » June 17, 2014 12:14am | Report
In French Below / En français après

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I'm introducing to you my youtube channel that I'm beggining to fill with Smite content (mostly games I'm playing). Sorry for all the english speakers here. I'm native french and trying to develop my audience there. I'm posting here because I think I'm not the only people here that speaks this language ! If you're interested, I could try to record a game in english for you guys !

I'm still a beginner, not even lvl 30 so for now it will mainly be conquest and siege (I like this game mode) before I'll be able to begin ranked games. I'm inviting you to check my presentation and leaving a comment if you have advices on my playstyle, things I should do or not (no need to speak french to see if a move is correct).

I play when I can, not as much as I want because I'm creating and posting others shows that are taking me a lot of time !

I think I said all I needed to say. I'm letting my link here. Thanks for your attention.

https://www.youtube.com/user/okajintv

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

Je poste ici pour vous présenter ma chaîne youtube vu que je commence à la remplir avec des vidéos de Smite (majoritairement des parties que je joue avec mes réactions en direct). Je suis toujours un débutant, même pas niveau 30, ça sera pour le moment des parties en conquête et siege en attendant de pouvoir commencer les classées.

Je poste des parties quand je le peux vu que je créé et poste d'autres programmes qui me prennent beaucoup de temps. Je vous invite donc à suivre le lien ci-dessous, regarder et me faire vos retours que ce soit sur le jeu et ce que je fais ou aurais du faire ou sur la chaîne en général.

https://www.youtube.com/user/okajintv

Merci de votre attention.

Okajin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }