Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

OBS game capture help?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » OBS game capture help? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cokeman5 » October 31, 2013 8:45pm | Report
I wanna record smite with obs, but when attempting to use obs' game capture feature, I just get a black screen with audio. I know I can use window capture, but I doubt it would be as high quality as game capture would. I've been able to use game capture fine with other games, just not smite. Anybody know why this would be and can provide a fix?

cokeman5

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ksam » November 2, 2013 11:27am | Report
You need to go into your settings and change the screen to "borderless window" then game capture should work

ksam

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Destrok » April 16, 2014 3:27pm | Report
ksam wrote:

You need to go into your settings and change the screen to "borderless window" then game capture should work

I have the same issue, I can stream ftl with OBS just fine but Smite is black, I tried putting it in borderless window in the Smite settings and it did not fix the issue.

Destrok

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LilithRokana » March 18, 2016 7:47pm | Report
cokeman5 wrote:

I wanna record smite with obs, but when attempting to use obs' game capture feature, I just get a black screen with audio. I know I can use window capture, but I doubt it would be as high quality as game capture would. I've been able to use game capture fine with other games, just not smite. Anybody know why this would be and can provide a fix?

I'm also having this issue, even if Smite is borderless

LilithRokana

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zombietree » March 31, 2016 12:16am | Report
"monitor capture" will work with "borderless window" , the "game capture" also don't works for me, maybe some updates later the game-capture will work ;) and disable aero or set a simple theme directly if your pc is weak ;)

Zombietree

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }