Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Manas Character Builds (Youtube)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Manas Character Builds (Youtube) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxmanaxx » January 24, 2016 10:43am | Report
Hey guys, i'm just going to put in my videos that i make on my character builds. I welcome all sorts of constructive help and ideas from everyone so that i can become a better player and learn from the best. Thanks everyone and keep on Smiting.

xxmanaxx

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxmanaxx » January 24, 2016 10:47am | Report
Hello everyone, this is my third video of myself playing Chaac, i found out that the F3 move Rain Dance actually heals Chaac so i will be putting into that next time i play him. Other then that, let me know what you guys think of my build and what i need to work on. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/hdDOcXbJ7RM

xxmanaxx

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » January 24, 2016 3:25pm | Report
glad to see this posted. I finally just started to try him out and he seems unusual to play correctly. I dont know anything to help out on the character so sorry about that. But at least you have someone watching your stuff now

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxmanaxx » January 24, 2016 8:08pm | Report
Thanks iReauxbot. I'm trying to learn the characters more so that i can teach myself how to play against them to, not just play them. I know everyone plays to their own style, but i'm hoping people can watch my videos and either learn from it or teach me soemthing. So thank you for watching :)

xxmanaxx

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xxmanaxx » January 27, 2016 3:04am | Report
Hey guys, here is my Episode 4 of myself playing Ra. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/4xFr8qYTaYc

xxmanaxx

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }