Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

IpZenyPro Youtube Channel :D

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » IpZenyPro Youtube Channel :D 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IpXarie » April 14, 2014 5:05am | Report
Hello everyone some of you may know me from Youtube, but mostly you probably don't.

Who am I?
I am IpZenyPro (I P Zen E Pro) I make videos of games such as Maplestory (not so much now) Flash games such as Epic Battle Fantasy, I use to do Fallout content but I was sadly flagged for copyright (I might try uploading it again because my license was't set to creative commons) and I will be doing Oblivion with commentary soon again, and I am now doing SMITE which is why this is being posted here. I currently have 2 Smite videos out, and more on the way.

Why am I posting this?
I have been doing Youtube for 4 years now I believe, and have been self teaching myself how to edit, and grow as a Youtuber, and that is why I would like for new people that just wanna kick back, and enjoy some Smite to maybe come watch me, give some positive feed back, and give me a like, and comment if they / you enjoyed it.

If you would like to appear in these videos.
You can catch me around 12pm - 3pm Atlantic standard time, and mostly around 10pm - 2am Atlantic standard time.

What gamemodes I play.
I mostly myself play Arena when im by myself from 12pm - 3pm, and sometimes around 6pm - 8pm Atlantic standard time, but when I am playing with clan members I will be doing assaults, and MOTDS IF its Hoarder, Grab Bag or Cup Runneth Over from 10pm - 2am Atlantic standard time.

NOTE: We play for fun, but can get pissed off easily. I will do my best to bring you guys the matches where we had fun, and aren't salty at the end of it.
Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/XZZgy8

IpXarie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }