Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to Fail at Smite with Smitten

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » How to Fail at Smite with Smitten 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GankFirstGaming » April 8, 2013 6:27pm | Report
Greetings beautiful viewers! This is Smitten! I started a YouTube series on my channel called How to Fail at Smite, where I pick up a new god and poke fun at how I play so the both of us can learn from my mistakes.

So far there are 7 episodes and I feel that the content and quality has exponentially increased thanks to my viewers' feedback. In the first couple of episodes we only briefly touch item builds and ability prioritization. Now we have a designated spot for both in depth item analysis and skill order.

Don't worry, this isn't just some dry monotone series where you find it exhausting to get through, I make it fun by laughing at myself first!

The most popular video so far in the 3 weeks we have done this is Odin the NonFailer, here is the link:

Your text to link here...

We also have a facebook where you can come hang out with the crew at Gank First Gaming and see when Smitten is recording viewer videos:

Your text to link here...

Thank you for all of your support, so far it has been overwhelmingly good and we would appreciate any feedback, good and bad, that you have to help us improve. So comment below! Let's start a dialogue!

-Smitten
<3

-Smitten
Gank First Gaming

GankFirstGaming

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }