Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Holified TV & Hippomortan's Live Streams! 8 hrs a day!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Holified TV & Hippomortan's Live Streams! 8 hrs a day! 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » February 16, 2013 11:12pm | Report
My name is Shannon "Holified" Swanson and I live in a small town in Illinois. I have been playing games ever since I could use a controller. I started playing games on the Atari and have been addicted ever since. I have played World of Warcraft since it was in classic alpha stages and I play a 2k rated retribution paladin. I will be dedicating all of my time to streaming SMITE. I love the gameplay and the community that comes along with it. We will all have fun and get some laughs, after all that is what streaming is about. Be sure to follow if you would like to watch me whenever I go live!

Thanks for watching,

HolifiedTV

Click here to watch!

Watch All My Videos! Click the Banner!

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » February 17, 2013 3:05am | Report
I started smite with the "Have fun and get some laughs" attitude. Then I played against Vulcan. It...changes you. My headset was halfway across the room 30 seconds after match start.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 17, 2013 3:14am | Report
yet vulcan was last pick ALL GAMES in MyR int #11 by ROOT, won them all games since he had most damage all the games he played
he did more damage then agni or he bo 0.o
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 3:19am | Report
yep allied played really good on vulcan
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » February 17, 2013 5:55am | Report
Lol you guys :) watch the stream and we can all argue!

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 17, 2013 8:09am | Report
watching the stream right now it's awesome
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 18, 2013 8:33am | Report
Sorry holified, but if you are wondering why i'm not at your stream, it's because my ipod app for twitch is broken. I'll find a sollution i really wanna watch :)

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 19, 2013 12:00pm | Report
Go watch the stream guys! show some support! it's online now!

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » February 19, 2013 12:11pm | Report
Lol this is getting a big bump

Casmida

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }