Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Falcon's Smite Coverage

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Falcon's Smite Coverage 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Falcon777 » November 6, 2013 7:40am | Report
Hello there wonderful Smite fans. My name is Falcon and I just to come and share with you my love for the game smite through my youtube videos. I started playing Smite back when it was in Midway through its closed Beta. Since then my passion for the game has only grown. I love getting feed back about builds and play from my viewers. I love making guides and really want to get back into doing that for smite. I have alot of thoughts on various smite content I want to put together and with a bit of support from you guys the Smite community I know amazing things can happen. I am 27 years old I have spent most of my life not having a passion and I finally found one and it is helping. By either entertaining them or teaching them. I have rambled on enough and I am sorry about that.

My channel is www.youtube.com/users/falconslayer777
and this is my latest video. If you enjoy it awesome if not stop back by later I will impress you at some point unless you have no soul. :D
Falcon777

Falcon777

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }