Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

BradlyKG's Twitch Channel - Easy 400 Gems!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » BradlyKG's Twitch Channel - Easy 400 Gems! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BradlyKG » December 17, 2014 3:31pm | Report
Hello everyone! I'm here to shamelessly promote my Twitch, yarrr!

A little about me: My name is Bradly, I'm 28, avid Smiter and frequently order pizza while on stream because I'm addicted to Dominos. I'm an event coordinator in a lovely gaming community named Konvict Gaming (www.konvictgaming.com | Join KG Here).

I stream every weekday from 12pm to 4pm EST and I've just implemented a currency bot. Most of you know how currency bots work; watch stream, get stream currency, use currency to enter raffles/giveaways, blah blah blah. So yeah, that's what I'm doing on my stream as well. There will be weekly 400 gem giveaways every week. More if there are donations as I will just pump any donations back into giveaway prizes.

So go check out the stream (follow if I'm not live) at www.twitch.tv/bradlykg . Make sure to watch when I go live! I randomly add currency to people in chat (meaning the people I see visually chatting, not viewer list) so say hi, don't be shy!

I also release 3 to 4 random words that can be in-boxed to me at the end of the stream, if they are all correct, you get a random amount of currency (100+). At the end of the stream, I will ask everybody if they have the four words and to inbox me those words and announce on stream anybody who got them all correct. Disclosing these words in chat for all to see will only disqualify you and most likely get currency taken away from you so keep them to yourself (and my inbox of course ;) )!

That's about all I have for everybody! If you stop by when I'm streaming, be sure to say hi and hang out! I party up with viewers pretty often so don't hesitate to ask for an invite! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here! Thank you for your time everybody!

BradlyKG
Konvict Gaming
Event Staff

BradlyKG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by OzrowO » December 23, 2014 10:05am | Report
Hey guys Brad is streaming right now! http://www.twitch.tv/bradlykg Give away for 400 gems in 2 hours!

OzrowO

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }