Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What lane should Kali be in?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » What lane should Kali be in? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Baxar » December 30, 2012 6:51am | Report
Hey there.

I´ve played a bit of SMITE now, and with different gods, but I´ve found that Kali suids me best for the most part.

For the most part I´ve gone left lane, but is it really the "best lane" for Kali, or is there a more "strategic better" lane for Kali?

Baxar

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » December 30, 2012 7:29am | Report
Kali's position to me is best suited as a roamer/ganker, constantly.
I've seen so many Kalis get fed by roaming the map constantly, being 8/1 by 12 minutes, and from then on snowballing to gg.
Left lane seems best to me, I have tried Kali and failed horribly mid and right (mid was an involuntary decision, nobody else went mid and it would have stayed unoccupied otherwise).

Now that active abilites costs have been set down to 250g, you can grab Sprint, Hand of God and Boots early, get the movementspeed or the attack buff and just get into lane by ganking (if your lanepartner clears the minions first), and from then on just roam. Grab buffs on the way or if HoG is off cooldown, otherwise Roam-Kill-Roam-Kill-Roam-Kill, without having a constant lane. The one to be "left alone" in that case is the left one.

At least thats what I'm seeing.

By the way, I could be horribly wrong in this one since I fail big time with Kali. But I'd like to get better, so if anyone has tips/tricks/whatevs for me, for Baxar, for this thread, feel free.
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 30, 2012 7:29am | Report
To me kali is great for anything! Midding just take a med and heartseeker with you and bam insta win mid, as of right lane thou learn to conserv mana! Best to lots of mp3 with the stats system with kali, but with right lane if you get health buff you'll be a unkillable kali. To me the most underplayed kali is speed kali, shes so fun and she can almost be on all lanes at once!

I hope this helps! :D

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Baxar » December 30, 2012 8:12am | Report
I usually get Boots to max. to begin with, and then it varies from game to game, but as I said, I usually go left, and it seems to go quite okay, but I just wanted to hear what other Kali players do :) But thanks for answers :)

Baxar

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }