Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Weird item build That i made

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Weird item build That i made 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » July 22, 2014 2:19pm | Report
it is for baset

Warrior Tabi

Jotanas wrath

Hastened Fatalis

Void Shield

Runic Shield

Deathbringer

Really good for poking and ganks, so far not failed me. Having the little extra defense is very useful in escapes also good to keep people from escaping

I know it may look weird but hey been working for me, Agenst the meta! XD

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » July 22, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Void and runic shield should almost never be CORE. They seem like they are counter items, or support to me. but yes. A very cdr and slippery bastet can be very annoying for the enemy team.

Instead of runic and void, try shifter's shield. HIGH power, and the defense shift can help you get out if things go wrong, that combined with Magi's.

My standard build on bastet would be Warrior > Jotunns > Shifter shield > Titans/magi here depending on what I need. Finish with probably Deathbringer. A excellent swap for Jotunns would be ancile if they are a high magic team. And swap Shifters for Runic vs high Phy team.

Other mentions would be Trensendence. Great item for Bastet, High power and good mana regen so you can consistently poke. I usually pick this up is 3's.

and Hydras simpley if you really need the burst. Theres a high priority target that must be shutdown quickly.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » July 22, 2014 3:34pm | Report
Deathsession wrote:

Void and runic shield should almost never be CORE. They seem like they are counter items, or support to me. but yes. A very cdr and slippery bastet can be very annoying for the enemy team.

Instead of runic and void, try shifter's shield. HIGH power, and the defense shift can help you get out if things go wrong, that combined with Magi's.

My standard build on bastet would be Warrior > Jotunns > Shifter shield > Titans/magi here depending on what I need. Finish with probably Deathbringer. A excellent swap for Jotunns would be ancile if they are a high magic team. And swap Shifters for Runic vs high Phy team.

Other mentions would be Trensendence. Great item for Bastet, High power and good mana regen so you can consistently poke. I usually pick this up is 3's.

and Hydras simpley if you really need the burst. Theres a high priority target that must be shutdown quickly.

Well thanks for the help, luckily for this i keep good power and have a decent defense on both types of attacks still have pentration. With that speed passive, I can just do the circle tactic making it harder for them to hit me as i attack them.

I did use Shifter at first but when I switch my survival rate went more up, which the way i play I prefer to stay alive more then kills. Cause to me death can cost so many problems more then the positives of getting a kill

DaisySniper

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }