Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Qin Blades vs. Qin Sais

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Qin Blades vs. Qin Sais 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrueMalikai » April 24, 2014 12:08am | Report
Which do you think is better. I have come to many problems in my builds were I cant choose which item to use. I usually just not get this item and do poorly sometimes or I do and not do as much damage as I wanted.

TrueMalikai

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 24, 2014 2:52am | Report
Qin's Blades have been removed from the game. There is only Qin's Sais now, and as of the recent ***ba patch, instead of dealing 6% of the target's missing health + 20, Qin's Sais deals 5% of the target's maximum health.

Still, after that nerf, it's a really strong item. It depends on the god though. On someone with high attack speed, such as Artemis, Kali and Bakasura, it's perfect. But on those with which you want to land a few, hard-hitting auto-attacks, such as Xbalanque, it might not be as potent.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }