Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Meta?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » New Meta? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NordHirsch » April 5, 2013 7:54am | Report
I have played several games over the past few days all solo ques with similar team compos. With 2 people left lane, 2 people mid lane and me solo right lane. The first couple of times I thought this was simply a troll or a joke yet surprisingly throughout these games I have gone something like 6 wins and 1 loss. I play as a support tank and therefore out sustain the enemy team or at least stay even with them in sustain and eventually am able to fight them off 2 on 1 easily. With 2 people pushing mid our mid easily out pushes their mid and wins that battle. I would like to know if anyone has tried this and if it is viable in competitive ques? Thanks NordHirsch

NordHirsch

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mancow » April 5, 2013 11:12am | Report
Might be, there are all kinds of tactics you can use and even though some may sound crazy they could be more effective than the regular 2-1-2. I used to do something with my friends. We used to mix lanes many times trough the game and it worked out great. It makes the enemies confused and they dont know who to expect next so they dont get time to get to know how we play.
Hi. Hit rep+ and gimme cookiez.

Mancow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NordHirsch » April 5, 2013 2:06pm | Report
Yeah i guess you are right, i was more curious if that meta or any other work in more competitive scenes or would they push their advantage more so than non competitive games would

NordHirsch

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }