Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fixed God pick Modes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Fixed God pick Modes. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » August 22, 2013 8:22am | Report
Like only Sobek and Ao. Or Aris, Athena and Guan. If you know what I mean then that's good.

Tell me. What can beat an all Ares team? XD
Just had a match today and we we're all ares. 2 tanks and rest AD. Even one DC that time. BUT, we still won! Now what I want is. Is there a way to counter that? I mean with all same Gods. I think all Xa can do it. If the ares ulti Xa can ulti to prevent any other ares to ulti. Continuous ultis would make them blind for like... a half minute i think. Perfect chance to kill most or all of them off.

Now give me your best all same god team and see if anyone can counter that!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 22, 2013 8:33am | Report
xbal can also use Rising Jaguar which provides immunity.

A full magical power Aphrodite could probably win.

Chang'E

Anyone with immunities, burst damage (Possibly He Bo), and anyone with a lot of sustain who is smart enough to avoid ares.

Honestly, if you buy aegis and beads, you can avoid two of the ares ults. Which is good enough. They can't always grip you, and they're pretty bad past that.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLazyRaven » August 23, 2013 1:56pm | Report
I would agree with chang'e. she can be built tanky, support, or pure magic power. The amount of poke would be insane. and the heals? in a team fight they could all heal each other lol. Plus all the ult stuns. Chang'e all the way
Rep+ because you love me :D

Also, check out my Chang'e guide here:

http://www.smitefire.com/smite/guide/change-cant-touch-this-2966

TheLazyRaven

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 25, 2013 1:30am | Report
Define tally chang'e or Aphro. Though really beads and aegis would counter. I mean beads an ult. nd when it's on cool down aegis a other. The beads then aegis.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }